Poll: Have you ever had a friend as close as JD and Turk?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Do you have a friend as close as JD and Turk?

-Have you ever had a friend/have a friend as close as JD and Turk from Scrubs are?

Deleted
    No, i could never be friends with somebody as pathetic as JD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    No, i could never be friends with somebody as pathetic as JD.
    I don't know... if i ever wanted a gayesque best friend, he'd fit in pretty well (as long as he doesn't try to hump me like he does to every single woman he comes across)

Deleted
    He is weak willed, too timid, cannot speak his mind and cannot decide what he wants in real life. He would not last 5 minutes with me and my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    He is weak willed, too timid, cannot speak his mind and cannot decide what he wants in real life. He would not last 5 minutes with me and my friends.
    Yup. Lets face it.. its Dr. Cox that makes the show, not JD

I did during high school and college, but we've since graduated and hardly see each other now-a-days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Now Cox would fit in my social group quite well, we are all cruel and sarcastic to each other,If he would not mind the casual violence that is.

10+ Year Old Account

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    No way. Dr Jan Itor all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my mate went as Turk and JD for a graduation type party, other people joined and we managed to get the whole main cast of scrubs. It was pretty awesome.
    But to answer the question, yes me and him were and still are best of Bros. Often emulating the Turk and JD thing.

Absolutely. My friend and I have known each other since 7th grade and we are perfectly okay with acting like lesbians every now and then. :P

Q: What's the difference between a friend and a good friend?
    A: A friend will come over to your house and help you move. A good friend will come over to your house and help you move a body.

I have two good friends.

Deleted
    Yup. Friends for nearly 17 years now, bearing in mind that's since i was a kid.
    We listen to the same music, play the same games, watch the same movies, same sense of humor. I swear, if i could find a girl equivalent of him i'd fucking marry her instantly.

Deleted
    I think the question is not if you wand J.D. as a friend, but rather if you have such a great friendship as Turk and JD.

That said, I do, with a woman. She's ma sistah! Really, and I think she thinks similarly of me. The thing is that this is growing more then a sismance and that's good as I see it because we already get along great

I got 3, one of them I've known since I was 7 and started school, so 20 years, other 2 I've known for 16-17 years at least. I can't see us ever losing our frienships.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, i have a friend close like that. He is more bro to me than my real brother and we have been friends since 15 years now

Deleted
    Yes, I have found my heterosexual life-partner. He happens to be brown too! Just Seychelles x California brown, not 'Chocolate Bear' brown. I consider him my brother as much as my blood brothers and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. He'll definitely be by best-man if I ever find a romantic life-partner!

Alas, he moved back to America a couple of years ago, so we haven't been able to hang out properly in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should punch yourself in the face for using the term bromance and sismance.

Nope, but I really don't have any friends irl, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, and it pains me that I can't get any of my friends to even watch the show.

Not that I'm not close with my friends, but not that close, nor that comfortable around them.