Deleted

Help me learn how to wheelie better?

(i realize mmoc isnt the best forum for this)
    Anyways hey,
    I've been getting into wheelies lately, I do them on what i think is called a fiddy/pitbike in english, all i can say more is that its 110cc....
    edit: it "kinda" looks like this :http://www.mplay.co.za/images/pitbike_cre125.jpg also it has 4 gears total.
    So when i do them i just release the clutch and give it some throttle when im standing still on the first gear and i can ride it for a few meters. Im pretty comfortable doing this but when i do it i might have my feet just above the ground incase i would fail/fall(i have never fliped just jumped off then ran along with it like 2out of 70 times). Ive been practising having both my feet on the bike when doing the wheelie and its going good. But i wanna progress, How do i go about doing it while not standing still? any general tips? Any tips on how to ride them longer?( i could get a pic if any1 needs to know something about the size of the bike)
    thanks
    Last edited by mmoc377bf2fdd1; 2012-03-19 at 01:59 PM.

Uhm... Try cruising in 1st. Pull in clutch, shift to 2nd, and pop the clutch while pulling back on handles, since it's like a scooter. When it comes up, control how high it goes with the throttle. When you "feel" the bike go light, like it's weightless, you know you're at the balancing point. Just gotta control throttle and keep it there.

I'm not sure how much power your bike has... If it's weak and it won't come up, you can try bouncing the front end. Push your weight forward real quick to load up front suspension, then when it comes up, pop the clutch and give it gas and the front should come up.p
    Last edited by roargasms; 2012-03-19 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roargasms View Post
    Uhm... Try cruising in 1st. Pull in clutch, shift to 2nd, and pop the clutch while pulling back on handles, since it's like a scooter. When it comes up, control how high it goes with the throttle. When you "feel" the bike go light, like it's weightless, you know you're at the balancing point. Just gotta control throttle and keep it there.

I'm not sure how much power your bike has... If it's weak and it won't come up, you can try bouncing the front end. Push your weight real quick to load up front suspension, then when it comes up, pop the clutch and give it gas and the front should come up.p
    Thanks for responding and tips, the power isnt a problem, i can go high without much throttle so no need to pull the handles back =)

Deleted
    Ugh, been practising for a few days now, Both starting standing still and when shifting from gear 1-2, however, when i do the wheelie the bike always turns to the left and leans to the right.
    I got no problem balansing with the throttle/rear brakes, but the bike always seems to turn left and lean right meaning i have to stop the wheelie.
    I've tried shifting weight with my butt, leaning different ways, turning the handles but nothing seems to work /sadpanda