Deleted

Visual improvements through minor glyphs

Hey guys! I'd like to discuss a bit about a thought i had about the auras. Now i don't know if I'm the only one who have thought of this but I'll give it a shot anyhow.

I just watched the interview Pico did with Ghostcrawler and in the end of it he was speaking of minor glyphs, like theres going to be funny, visuals etc for them. One thing I've always valued for paladins, especially with transmog now existant, is the visuals. I like being shiny golden and such, you know what i mean I don't even use windwalk on weap anymore because the greyish look destroy my style.

So anyway i wish there was a minor glyph that would make the paladin auras glow always show, like when you swap them, or otherwise pulsate like Chakra does for priests. Now that would be really cool, just like in warcraft 3. Other than that i'd of course want auras to play a bigger role of the paladin playstyle and not be some passive shit that doesn't really matter alot. Think if they implement Brilliance aura from wc3 to holy paladins aswell Would be cool that too.

Another visual I'd like minor on would be zealotry. I'd like to change the color from red, like i was some kind of warrior or something, to gold, or light-ish. Or how about a rework, to make it look like Divine Storm, Seal of Truth or Chakra(before you've entered a state).

These changes would improve one's class identity and uniqueness, and make you feel and look more like a paladin, instead of a DK/warrior. Most non-set plate-dps gear have the looks of warrior/dk, including pvp gear, so without paladinmount/transmog, you'd feel like you werent a paly :S

If they added these glyphs, you wouldn't have all these boring "reduce mana cost of X" minors that exist now. There's nothing but boring minors for palys atm. These glyphs would also make it optional for those that don't like glowing visuals.

Would you like these sort of glyphs? Do you have any other ideas for visuals or tweaks? Discuss.

Auras are removed in MoP. End of thread.

Deleted
    Are they? Thats too bad.....

I don't really do alot of readup, i want to be surprised about new games, to get a fresh feeling of it all.

Deleted
    unless your holy and aura mastery becomes a "activate all auras for a few seconds" ability,
    except the armour portion even tho it's been renamed to the aura which used to give only armour.