Thread: Gamepad?

Gamepad?

Anyone have experience with this addon: http://code.google.com/p/soulbound360/ ?

I have a laptop only and using a mouse requires a flat surface, I would like to sit in bed and relax. I have not played since July and might play the starter edition or something for a few months until Diablo 3 comes out.

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 03:40 PM ----------

Or http://www.xfire.com/cms/xf_switchblade/ ?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've used xfire. It's nice for questing but extremely clunky for moving (I had to turn my camera to autofollow... yuck....) Moving the mouse is also annoying.

Although if you set up macros to interact with target it becomes a bit easier.

I found the binds a bit limiting. I couldn't figure out a way to have the triggers or bumpers act as modifiers. It might be possible, I didn't spend much time playing with it.

All in all, convenient for questing and low level dungeons. Other than that its too much of a hassle.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    I've used xfire. It's nice for questing but extremely clunky for moving (I had to turn my camera to autofollow... yuck....) Moving the mouse is also annoying.

Although if you set up macros to interact with target it becomes a bit easier.

I found the binds a bit limiting. I couldn't figure out a way to have the triggers or bumpers act as modifiers. It might be possible, I didn't spend much time playing with it.

All in all, convenient for questing and low level dungeons. Other than that its too much of a hassle.
    Is it still current, I could not seem to find it once I took that link.