I think I'm having hardware issues.

Not but just a few days in with a new hard drive and Windows 7 32-bit and ALREADY I got a BSOD! Then just this morning I found it had woken itself out of hibernation and was hung up, nothing working. Over a corse of a few days I've only donwloaded WoW, MW3, and Skyrim along with my AV Norton, Google Chrome, IE9, Movie Maker Live, Nvidia's latest driver update, All of the windows updates but Realtek, and Fraps. There is definitly something wrong with the hardware... My last OS had these same problems before it fell into the endless update and shutdown loop that I couldn't fix T_T

I have a feeling that it's just the RAM that's causing problems. So far I've narrowed it down to the problems being the RAM, PSU, CPU, or GPU. The GPU and PSU being somewhat new (both aproaching 2 years of use), I don't expect them to be causing any problems. Which narrows it down a little more to the CPU & RAM. I find it rare for the processor to go bad, I don't over clock and the case is always kept clean of most dust. Now the RAM is the only one left, unless the Motherboard could also be going bad!
    What are you thoughts on what could be causing this? I'm going to run memtest tonight for any results on the RAM's condition.

Run memtest, check temperatures, check the Windows log.