Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I thought the order didn't go through the first time, so I tried ordering again.

lol, every day a new surprise here at mmo-c.

Although its 'weird' that is allows you to insert game time without a valid cdkey thingie, how can you actually think the game was 'free' O_o.

Call customer service, explain what you did and see if that can be used as credit toward buying the game (the game is $60 and it comes with 30 days free when you buy it anyway).

Honestly don't even know why people pay for a game or game-time when you can get this level of entertainment from MMO-C. In other words: MMO-C = bestest mmo evar!!!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgaan View Post
    I'm not trolling, I just thought someone else might have the same problem. I'm not asking for a free copy of the game, I just want to enjoy what I paid for!
    you payed for game time, you can now enjoy watching the time slowly fade away
    게임 은 어렵~~

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    GW2, do you think that would really work? It seems like an interesting idea.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You have to purchase the game prior to adding a subscription. Contact Bioware customer support regarding this issue. Thread Closed.