Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    tell ur roomate get over it or get out lol

10+ Year Old Account
    dude, fifteen bucks? really?

if i am confronted with this situation, i pay the money (if the amount isn't huge). if im certain i was right, i view it as money well spent to learn that person was a piece of crap. i call it "the douchebag buyout", meaning that person never sees shit from me again

All I will say is if you believe you paid him, then you paid him. Don't let him bully you into thinking otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    pretty much this. really this big deal over 15$? sigh
    Wire me $15. My email is sarumanthewise@hotmail.com

Thanks, Bro. I appreciate it.

whats worth more, the 15 bucks or the friendship?

You took out 60. He was there? How did you break change for him. Cause uh, you probs got 3, 20's. So, you'd have had to break one twenty into a ten and two 5's. Or so.

Prove how you got him change for the 45.

Anyways. I went through something similar.

One roommate owes me ALOT. Paid me 220 of it. I went to other buddys place after one buddy, we were drinking etc. So we took a cab back to buddys, went to bed super late. I lost one of my items, and kept the 220 in a safe spot, cause i thought i lost it. so hes like hey, ill save it for you.

i txt him about coming to get my G-Roll and my other item sometime in the future. hes like ya k.

Then I make it over, he lost it. can't find it. says he'll pay me half of the amount because it was 2 weeks later. Well since the money was going to bills, I said he could owe my buddy ( the guy who paid me to pay the bills, because I took care of them. I am the responsible one ) well, bills were in the first buddys name. So I was like then you can owe him the 220, it's not my name. now you have no choice.

Needless to say, a few days later I received the 220, I paid the debt, and what I owed. Because I was not paying the bills, without his half. Pointless.

Basically. over 15$ you can tell him to shove off if he doesn't remember.

You are being honest I take it? If you 100% know you gave him 45 and not 30. you are fine.

Buy him a beer and tell him to blow it up his dads ass if he wants to fight about it.
    Or get rid of him, he is not trustworthy.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious01 View Post
    Give him the 15 bucks but slowly steal his food from the fridge over the remainder of the lease.
    Go with this, definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I support Theodon's idea. Though, 15 USD is 310,675.43 VND. Smallest note in Dongs is 100. That's 3106.75 notes. Sure, metal may be annoying, but 3107>1250.