Your favorite show currently on TV.

What show is currently your favorite?

The only rule is that it has to be a 'current' show...not like Friends or some crap where its on the air for 10 years after the show ends as I think we all have our favorites from the past.

I'm actually looking for another show to watch...to 'get into' if you will. I was a big fan of the walking dead during the first [half?] season...but the last three episodes I watched of that show were so hideously bad for so many reasons that I couldn't be arsed to watch it again. So I'm on the search for another good show to watch...

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    True Blood.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

walking dead but i still watch friends reruns every night

Well sorry to say but The Walking Dead.. I agree second season was slower but it had a good plot.. and if you only new what season 3 was going to be like..

Spartacus Vengeance

The Office

but yeah there is a seperate forum for this. A good thing to do is go to google and search for "imdb lists" click on the first link and scroll through the list and look at all the different tv shows/movies to watch. Thats what i do when im looking for a new show/movie to watch.

The Mentalist.

It's the only show I even bother to turn the TV on for anymore xD

Eureka, Warhouse 13, or Archer.

Although The Daily Show and Tosh.0 have their moments.

Dexter and Archer. Can't choose between the two. If you have Netflix check out Weeds, Breaking Bad and for whatever reason I really liked the bbc retelling of Robin Hood. That last one isn't current but still worth a watch.

My little pony, when the new season of Game of Thrones comes out and Avatar: Legend of Korra come out, im pretty sure all 3 will be tied.

My Little Pony.

...Alright, seriously, Psych. "It's like The Mentalist, but he isnt a fake" (He totally is)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had HBO, I'd say "Game of Thrones."

But I don't. And I don't watch much TV anyways. Only shows I watch right now on a regular bases are The Colbert Report andThe Daily Show.
    Putin khuliyo

justified, followed by daily show and colbert. psyche would have to make the list as well

I admit to still watching Survivor. I also watch each new episode of South Park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use this thread to discuss your favorite shows: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/984513