Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Your Pre-MoP Goals

Simple question. What achievement related goals do you want to achieve before MoP goes live?

I myself want to finish up loremaster, and ideally do every quest remaining on my priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I'm considering doing the grind for the mount achieves, I just finished the last available pet one.

I want to get Guardian of Cenarius on my boomkin.

Might casually work on the DS meta achieve here and there.

My account is currently inactive, but I bet I'll end up resubscribing near the end of the expansion.

My goals will likely include lots of gold farming and leveling alts. That's all I really do, but I love it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going for 50 reps, insane, and maybe 100 mounts on my DK. Probably loremaster along the way. Maybe some old raid metas. Hell I'm just gonna get done whatever I feel like getting done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait for MoP. Lol. Tbh, i'm just waiting for beta and Diablo 3 to tide me over.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's not much anymore really, However I did sorta promise myself I'd get The blood thirsty and grind all I can until my eyes bleed after I get my legendaries but I've been lazy =/

I want to finish up loremaster. i only have about 10 zones left in Eastern Kingdoms to finish up.

Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    There's not much anymore really, However I did sorta promise myself I'd get The blood thirsty and grind all I can until my eyes bleed after I get my legendaries but I've been lazy =/
    I'm about a day's worth of work from the 50k Achievement and I do anywhere from 10 to 18 BGs a day. How close are you to 250k?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I'll be prioritising anything that's at risk of being removed, like I did for my Wrath bucket list (sadly I only got about half of that done before Cata launched).

Luckily there's no early game revamp this time, so I don't have to worry about that I think. I might work on my pattern collection just in case though.

The one thing I am fairly sure they'll remove is the achievement for downing Sinestra in one attempt with no deaths. Which kind of sucks since I've had no luck getting a decent group together to go for that.

Also probably going to want to get a few more alts to 85. Might try to finish up my remaining raid achievements and then it's just a buttload of PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I'm about a day's worth of work from the 50k Achievement and I do anywhere from 10 to 18 BGs a day. How close are you to 250k?
    I'm a bit shy of my 50k as well. Check this out:

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?w=&a=12

Terrifying isn't it? :O
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2012-03-20 at 04:38 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Barely hitting 140k my original plan was to do 1000 kills a day but It's too tiring, I've tried my best but I just get too bored =/

Not achievement related, but I hope to get all healing classes to 85 pre-MoP. Leveled my first healer in Cata (Shaman) and absolutely love healing now. Got a Priest at 65, Druid at 53, and Pally at 32. So, should have plenty of time to get them all maxed out

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the pet achievement. Oh God I don't want to spend money!

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably finish up loremaster again for points. Get Salty if I can be bothered to finish the fishing tournament. I'm working on my raid metas/titles/mounts. The only real thing I want and am worried about being removed or lowered in drop rate is the pureblood firehawk from H Rag. Going to see if I can get a steady group and farm that after I get my firelands meta finished this week.

Gonna shoot for 15k achievement points before MoP. 82 total achievements left to go, but about 17 I don't think I'll ever be able to get. The majority of the ones I have left to get are battleground achievements. Getting another 50 AV wins is gonna be rough

I want to get all of my alts in order and decide who I'm going to take into pandaria as my main. Then I'm going to plan out a priority list of who I'll level when, and decide how i'm going to go about playing MoP. I like to go into expansions with a lot of foresight on how I'll be playing them, and this won't be any different.

My main goal is to get 165-170 mounts. I am at 160 at the moment. A few side goals are getting gold, prepping items for my monk (bags, Kuluak heirloom ring. And get my Cata Meta's finished off.

Personally its to get up to 500K before the expansion hits so I can do content without having to farm so much like I did in cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transfer my hunter over to where the rest of my characters are, faction change, and try to get 12k achievement points.
    Originally Posted by Rygarius
    {◕ v ◕} <-- This is my happy emote.
    Paladin

I want 55 exalted reputations, and the insane. I'm also hoping to do all the raid achievements in Cata while it's somewhat relevant

Working on finishing Insane at the moment and Loremaster...yes I am THAT stupid...