Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoticazz View Post
    Does anyone know if they are going to change the daily bg into 7 weekly bg's like with hc dungeons. It 's strange and annoying that you still need to do a bg a day, while it's more fun to do a couple of bg's in a row
    Very good notion.

However, there have been no discussion on that matter and at least now there are no plans to change that (I might have missed something though so don't take my word as final).

wall of text . com

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atl4ntis View Post
    to the many who still don't understand how the new lfr will work:

Let's say normally X boss has 4 loot in it.
    In lfr everyone will roll, top 4 rollers are entitled to win something.
    Everyone of the 4 will win an item from the loot table of the boss according to his spec.
    If no such loot exist, then they gets money.

SO NO, 25 PEOPLE CAN'T GET LEWTZ! And there's not a fixed roll value.
    Unfortunately you got that all wrong:

• Raid Boss drops 3-4 items from its loot table. These are random as they always have been.
    • Every single person in the raid will roll. This is done automatically, so you don't per say roll by pressing a Roll button anymore.
    • If you win the roll & the boss has loot that you can put to use, you will get that loot.
    • If you win the roll & the boss does not have a loot for you, you will get gold instead.
    • If you lose the roll you obviously get nothing.
    • Every single person that win their own rolls will receive loot/gold. There is no exception here.
    • There is a possibility for "a bonus" roll using an item purchased from one of the Pandaren factions. This is "an extra" roll if you did not to win the loot with your first roll.

To really dumb this down:

• All 25 people in you raid will roll against a computer/themselves (how ever you want to think of it).
    • If you /roll above 50, you win loot/gold.
    • If you /roll below 50, you get nothing.

So technically there is, at this moment, a chance that every single person in the raid wins their rolls, but it doesn't mean all the people will necessarily get loot since the boss only drops 3-4 loots per kill.

^ Almost. I do remember them saying if a boss does not contain gear for you, you get gold.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    ^ Almost. I do remember them saying if a boss does not contain gear for you, you get gold.
    That actually reads in there. Fourth line in the first list.

PS.

I think there is still some gold you get for just killing the boss as well. Like in the old days. Winning your roll just gives you some extra.

Please let the Stag glyph make us look like http://www.wowhead.com/npc=53493/malorne

10+ Year Old Account
    my take on the original information posted on monday, using the 5 minute version as a base ... way easier for you guys to listen than for me to type it out lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be9rn...e0NFQmLtLUtPA=

Quote Originally Posted by Aerion View Post
    That actually reads in there. Fourth line in the first list.

PS.

I think there is still some gold you get for just killing the boss as well. Like in the old days. Winning your roll just gives you some extra.
    I was referring to the dumb down version part "If you /roll below 50, you get nothing.". You'll never get nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    I was referring to the dumb down version part "If you /roll below 50, you get nothing.". You'll never get nothing.
    Yeah. Well nothing as in nothing extra except that basic "look there's a pile of coins on this boss" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerion View Post
    Yeah. Well nothing as in nothing extra except that basic "look there's a pile of coins on this boss" stuff.
    Well, its extra gold beyond the "oh I guess deathwing had some change on him", I think.

Deleted
    Kinda interesting that they say that they will keep the 10 and 25 man raids in Pandaria. Kinda funny that they stick with the 25 man raids AFTER killing it totally in Cata. Are Blizzard on drugs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    •Mounts are on the list of things to be made account wide, either at launch or a patch soon after.nice but what of duplicate mounts?
    You cannot have two wind riders O_O , I guess they will be replaced :P

Garrosh screams of Gul'dans work.