Trying to remember a game...

I was just sitting here, when all of the sudden I remembered a scene from a game. I can't actually remember the game itself, so maybe one of you fine folk will.

You're a male character, and I'm fairly sure you're wearing black. You walk into this small village, and at the center is a fountain. On the edge of the fountain is a lady playing a harp. I'm pretty sure she was in some sort of white, hooded dress.

That's all I remember, rather vague, yeah. But someone must know.

Edit for more information- It was an rpg, could have been ps1/2 or n64/gc.

Still rather vague, lol.
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2012-03-20 at 06:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    any idea what kind of rpg? random encounters? what kind of hero was the guy?

humans? elves?

Deleted
    For some reason Star Ocean, and Tales of the Abyss brings to mind. Not sure if that is much help

Once I saw this movie.
    It was in english I believe.

Any ideas?

Fun aside though, that is beyond vague, haha.

All i can think of is being link and walking up to see sheik playing his/her harp.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfangx View Post
    For some reason Star Ocean, and Tales of the Abyss brings to mind. Not sure if that is much help
    Just started Tales of the Abyss on the 3ds. Nothing like that so far but I suppose I could keep a look out.

I know this is a long shot but maybe Zelda: OoT?

Heroine is wearing a white hood and playing a harp (no dress though)
    Hero is wearing a dark color (dark blue or green, not black)
    In a small village with a well (not a fountain)
    RPG on the N64

I don't remember ever even hearing of Tales of the Abyss, yet alone playing it. I don't think it was Star Ocean. Don't remember ever hearing of or playing Arc the Lad. Sheik is possible, but I'm fairly sure the person playing was just some woman in all white. She was sitting on the edge of the fountain, which was in the center of the town. I think she was leaning against something on the fountain, with one leg down off the edge.

And yeah, super vague, I know. I'm always remembering random bits and pieces of shows/movies/songs/games/people/places/etc from my past, and can never figure out what or where the memory is from. I normally just forget it again, but this particular memory is bugging me more than normal. (Read: It wont go away at all)

Edit: Took me forever to post this, that may be it. I'd have to find the particular scene on youtube though. A friend suggested Kingdom Hearts 1. I'd say it's one of those two at this point.
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2012-03-20 at 07:44 PM.

Deleted
    Ummmm final fantasy 9. Scene in it like that