Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Messi hasen't scored against us in 9 games. we've always had defenders able to keep him at bay for some reason.

John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho was probably the best CB partnership in the world a few years back.

Deleted
    Well after tonight's result you better win the CL else you wont be in it next year ;P

Yeah. Need to win it now! Did you see Cisse's 2nd goal? Holy shit... Almost as good as the Essien V Arsenal goal! ;P

Deleted
    Yeah lol what a goal, the guys been a brilliant signing, lets hope he can do the same on Sunday vs Man City!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Messi hasen't scored against us in 9 games. we've always had defenders able to keep him at bay for some reason.

John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho was probably the best CB partnership in the world a few years back.
    I think Messi's having a mental block against Chelsea, he's missing chances he would bury against ANY other team, namely the penalty where he hit the bar (Rarely see him get it off the floor)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drulis View Post
    isent alaba playing left defender? or was atleast against real? With van buyten they got an expierienced defender to step in who played a key role in bayern for a couple of years. Not sure if theyre going with rafinha, i would guess that müller gets the chance for a more offensive minded game
    Well, to be fair, and this was me not knowing all the details, Heynckes has started playing Alaba as a left-back, a role he sees him in.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTN5b...eature=related
    FC Bayern Forever Number one! You can call us the champions of the World!
    Atleast when the CHL is played.. FORZA BAYERN! MIA SAN MIA!
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    The ECL isn't the WCC. You need to win the latter before you call yourselves World Champions =p
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    bayern will win, no doubt at all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    The ECL isn't the WCC. You need to win the latter before you call yourselves World Champions =p
    Shhhhhhhhh
    We're the uncrowned champions.
    Oderint dum metuat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shhhhhhhhh
    We're the uncrowned champions.
    Win the WCC then you can start touting off.

That said I wouldn't get too confident, we all know what happened last time Bayern thought they were certain to win something....

Deleted
    two days ago i saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hehm0QZq4T4
    WOWWW WHAT A RAPE, lol bayernwho?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiko View Post
    two days ago i saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hehm0QZq4T4
    WOWWW WHAT A RAPE, lol bayernwho?
    Yeah, that was probably Bayern's worst performace this season. Their first half was pretty unlucky and their second half was abysmal. To be fair though, Dortmund has been amazing this season (bar the CL). Set new records in Bundesliga, had a huge unbeaten streak and that without Sahin or Götze (for most of the season).

Deleted
    I don't know who i am rooting for. On one hand i want Drogba to win a CL before he retires but on the other hand i want Robben to win one as well

Deleted
    Come on Bayern!

Going to be watching from behind the sofa But whatever happens it has been a fantastic achievement to reach the final when everybody expected Barca to beat us with ease and the only question was how many they would score.

If reports are to believed the final will be Drogba's last game so even a win will be tinged with sadness, I just hope that he will go out on a high.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will cheer for Bayern, beat that team from gingerland
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    JETZT GEHTS LOS!!!!!!!
    FC BAYERN STERN DES SÜDES!C'mon let's win at Allianz! The mighty Alllianz! 14 wins out of 15 games in Europe..

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYERN!
    Oderint dum metuat.

Down to the pub now with my mates, Bayern will teach them a lesson.... hopefully.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Chelsea taking the '99 route. Do nothing but defend for 88 minutes then score quickly at the end.

Least I HOPE that's what they're doing, because if their plan is to go to penalties then it's suicide, because:

A: They're English
    B: Playing Germans
    C: Moscow anyone? (Though I suppose Terry can't fall on his arse this time)