Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    And we wave our guns (yes, plural, we all have more than one) around for fun.
    I dunno about you, but I like to deep fry my gun, rub a stick of butter on it and lick it like a lollipop before randomly firing it off. Amidoinitrite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sillabear View Post
    throw a smaller fryer in your fryer. Fryception.
    of course!

schnitzel 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I dunno about you, but I like to deep fry my gun, rub a stick of butter on it and lick it like a lollipop before randomly firing it off. Amidoinitrite?
    Nah, I just deep fry my bullets. It's a really fun drinking game. Let's call it... American Roulette.

(Serious now: do not actually do that.)

OT: Ok, I decided. deep fried pickles are my favorite.

Ooh, a frier. Man, potatoes are good, but if you put CHEESE in there for short periods of time before it all melts and sinks to the bottom... you get a delicious cheese monstrosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Grawlix View Post
    Ooh, a frier. Man, potatoes are good, but if you put CHEESE in there for short periods of time before it all melts and sinks to the bottom... you get a delicious cheese monstrosity.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_...d_cheese_curds

Mmmhmmm. Nom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    OT: Ok, I decided. deep fried pickles are my favorite.
    Fuck yes! A local restaurant chain by my parents breads their pickles in the same stuff used for mozzarella sticks. They're served with a spicy mustard dressing and they are so fucking good!
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Pizza, burritos, tacos, chicken, potatoes...

Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    Fuck yes! A local restaurant chain by my parents breads their pickles in the same stuff used for mozzarella sticks. They're served with a spicy mustard dressing and they are so fucking good!
    /high five

It's a southern US thing mostly, but anyone else... try it if you can find it. The mustard sauce is mandatory.

Deleted
    Chicken
    Seriously a Whole Chicken. No bread crumbs, no herbs.
    Wash it, Dry it.
    Get the fat hot, lower the chicken in (best to make sure its dead and plucked first at this point, as a Live chicken causes complications such as fat burns, Fire, and possible animal cruelty charges) wait some time and serve.

Yummy.

Get some wonton wrappers fry them, also need a bottle of soy sauce and sweet&sour

For advanced level use them to wrap things then fry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Well if you really want to be brave, pull a Paula Deen and toss a stick of butter in there!
    Iowa beat you there.

"Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Willeonge View Post
    Iowa beat you there.
    I've done that. Mayonnaise too.

catfish. is there really another right answer?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has made me both hungry and disgusted at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Why would you throw the whole thing in the frier?

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 03:00 PM ----------

What I'm saying is bread like hot dog bun is just gona soak up fryer oil, its gona come out soggy and overly oily.
    If the oil is very hot, bread actually does crisp up.. however I'm talking croutons style pieces. As for a hot dog bun, I think that would be all kinds of wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    If the oil is very hot, bread actually does crisp up.. however I'm talking croutons style pieces. As for a hot dog bun, I think that would be all kinds of wrong.
    That's correct. If the oil is hot enough (350-375 degrees F; 175-190 C), it vaporizes any water in the food. That in turn creates outward pressure, which prevents the oil from soaking into the food.

If you've ever had nasty greasy fried food, it's probably because: the oil wasn't hot enough, or they put too much food into the oil at once (temperature shock), or they left it in too long (dehydrated the exterior and gave room for oil to soak in). Or, if the oil gets TOO hot, it actually starts to break down and creates off flavors; also bad. Temperature control is very important.

O.o, Either people throw in some weird stuff or we are not talking about the same stuff.

I just throw in Fries and fryersnacks.

Chicken stix MOST DEF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three pages and nobody's mentioned beer-battered onion rings yet? I worry about you guys sometimes.