It's one of the cape rewards you get from the Firelands questline. The one that has Thrall splitting into pieces you need to restore. I think the Earthspeaker at the Cataclysm portals starts it.

I got Bo'Ris the other day in ToT. I've been wanting it since the raid released and finally got it to drop after full clearing on 25M every week since then. Hands down the best looking polearm in the game, and also incredibly rare.
    Last edited by Weriik; 2015-04-28 at 05:15 PM.

Not a single transmog with 1H for MW? I done yesterday full gold CM and i dont know what to do actually.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted

Probably not the most adventurous mog but in all my searches I've just not found one that I perceive as anywhere near as good, included a nice obligatory glaive pic because why not.

So I got the t17 mythic rogue chest look a like the other day. I also got to wear my darth Vader costume to a party recently and it gave me the idea to do a set in the theme of darth Vader using that t17 chest. Maybe with a steam punk feel. So the chest is set; the cape, legs, gloves should be easy with just generic black leather. Teebu's blazing long sword for the light saber. The only problem is the mask, belt and shoulders. For the mask, I also have the t17 rogue look a like and, while it doesn't look a lot like vader, it does have some features and could pass as a steam punk version. After I thought of the Vader idea I remembered that I recently threw away another wod era helm that might fit, but would have to go back through and find it. The shoulders are really what I'm stuck on. I need something black, low profile, maybe something that looks like it is draped with cloth, since Vader's shoulders are big, but under his cape. For the belt, something black that has chunky stuff on it would work well.

Anyone have some ideas?
    Last edited by tachycardias; 2015-05-04 at 05:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinderox View Post
    Not a single transmog with 1H for MW? I done yesterday full gold CM and i dont know what to do actually.

You can make any 1 hander look great on a MW with the mongoose illusion. Since it's the same colour as our spells

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    I like the shoulders but I definitely don't want a green penis hanging from the back of my head.

Here's a quick attempt to match the shoulders with stuff in my bank.

do you have a gear list - i noticed you've changed your transmog since

Quote Originally Posted by thedinosaur View Post
    do you have a gear list - i noticed you've changed your transmog since
    t15 normal helm
    mythic flamebender shoulders
    mantle of doubt
    normal robes of concussive shocks
    mythic beastlord gloves
    normal martlean's splitleaf girdle
    heroic oathbinder
    No idea what the shoes were. Doesn't really matter

is it just me, or am I the only one really struggeling with finding a 2h transmog for a WW monk.. 1h weps are so much easier to get!

Quote Originally Posted by Pichi View Post
    is it just me, or am I the only one really struggeling with finding a 2h transmog for a WW monk.. 1h weps are so much easier to get!
    You should try the weapon from kil jaedan man

I just use http://www.wowhead.com/item=119430/gas-powered-stick so I don't have to deal with searching for matching 2h weapons. Especially ones that don't stick out immediately as matching a set.

I like polearms, imho they look more like a weapon to fight with than staffs.
    Monkquest polearm: http://www.wowhead.com/item=89577/bl...summits-breeze
    Ulduar polearms (available in different colors): http://www.wowhead.com/item=45311/relentless-edge

Not the best crop job. Ragnaros fire enchant is so cool. Surprised it actually shows.

Where my trolls at?
    Last edited by Oranguto; 2015-05-07 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranguto View Post
    Not the best crop job. Ragnaros fire enchant is so cool. Surprised it actually shows.

Where my trolls at?
    Any chance of a gear list? That looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrikk View Post
    Any chance of a gear list? That looks awesome!
    Sure, I'll help. It's actually really simple but it meshes so well. Sometimes I like to swap that belt for the Thunderlord one but the sides don't match. I think it's a big plus that the hair shows through the helmet compared to the other Monk tier! Right of the top of my head.. let's see..

Helm: Bloody Visage of the Laughing Skull, rep grind fun.
    Chest/Legs: Rogue tier lookalike from TOC. Believe they're both from 25?
    Shoulder/Boots/Wrist: ZG Troll red colors. Most of them drop from ZA, I think.
    Belt: Crafted leather agi belt, Supple Waistguard I think. Tier 1 for green, tier 2 for red, tier 3 for blue.
    Weapon: That 2h from Darmac I can't ever remember the name of. Something something Thunderlords.
    Shirt: I use the bandage wraps since it shows the skin kinda well. Bloody/white is purely preference, one I use fits the mog the best since skulls and savagery.
    Gloves: Prospector's Mitts, I think.
    Cape: Drape of the Drakerider from Ironscale, Ulduar.
    Enchant: It doesn't show, might not be obtainable anymore but I THINK there are lookalikes - Flames of Ragnaros from that Molten Core event. Super rare that took me like a million runs to get. As far as I know you might be able to get it on the regular old enchants that are out but there are no illusions for it. I think Shamans have a version too they can use by default.
    Last edited by Oranguto; 2015-05-08 at 11:04 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redi View Post

Still looking for matching gloves, but I guess I'll get some more green leather from BRF M soon enough.
    Belt and boots aren't fitting, shoulders and headpiece are also kinda off imo. I like the staff tho.

I love the purple leather sett you can get from Firelands, looks pretty neat on a female panda at least.
    and for weapons I go with the HC version of the 1h axe from Maidens with the purple heart beating, matches better then the mythic version which is red. =/