Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojin View Post
    Have been working on a blue transmog that I will start chasing when I can resub in January after being away from the game for 8 months.
    This one is really nice ! I don't like the weapon though and would swap it for another one.

Deleted

My current tmog. Working on a better one.

Deleted

Here's my mog that im currently rocking. The weapon is not ideal but hey, its a lightsaber :P

Would prefer a staff for the mog tho. *Click image for album*

Quote Originally Posted by Colroyd View Post

My scryers/blood elf monk.
    Gear: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...190:8190:31780
    Enchant: landslide
    One of those few that acually do look good.

Normal T18, Lorewalker Tabard, and normal's (or HC, actually not sure which one is red) Archi weapon.

Deleted

The staff is still a work in progress, gonna get the Inscribed Tiger Staff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    *Snip*

Have to say, this is extremely lovely. Has almost a bit of an Auchenai vibe to it with the tattooed chest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post

Yes, this is perfect!! The Alliance T18 set is just so good, also the T17 belt! Love the choice of weapon, all Inscribed staves are really outstanding, I personaly love the Serpent one. This is probly my most favourite mog here.

Yeah, it's a mix of Primal Gladiator boots, legs,gloves, belt and shoulders. The chest is the Fire Charm normal mode vest from ToT, and luckily for people looking for it you can just buy an imitation from the Shado-pan garrison vendor. The helm is Wild Gladiator (700/730pvp ilv I think). The cape is not too visible here but I use Perfectly Balanced cape, it's a quest reward from the Blast Furnace in BC.

If I get a set of 1h I'll be using a Primal Gladiator's mageblade, it's a lovely sword in keeping with the jade orb theme. Another alternative for the 2h is the CM glaive/polearm, but I haven't had the chance to work on CM's since my guildies went on break after BRF.

Previously I was working on a panda, but I find that the fire charm tattoo vest works really well with the male draenei's chest, since it's rather well sculpted and broad and makes the tattoo textures pop out in contrast with the white skin color whereas my panda's fur and pear-like body type didn't take much advantage of the tattoo ( and so I substituted fire charm chest with primal gladiator chest and substituted the wild gladiator helm for the Red Crane raidfinder version since that helm works on pandas as it doesn't make you look bald).

I do wish the incoming artifact in Legion came with Jade color options, because so far only the stone fist and the big spiked bladefist come with Jade color variants, and I see serious potential clipping issues.

I'll keep bothering Chris Robinson (art lead designer) on Twitter to see if they can give us Jade color options for our artifacts, or at least some Turquoise.

Otherwise if the devs fail to oblige I have my Amun-thoth fists from the Council fight in ToT normal mode ready to transmog over the artifact fists.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2015-12-29 at 06:40 PM.

I just love shades of light blue / cyan.

Chest: Polar Vest (Crafted)
    Waist: Polar Cord (Crafted)
    Boots: Polar Boots (Crafted)
    Legs: Clefthoof Britches (random level 66 BoE green)
    Hands: Gloves of the Unbound (2nd boss Arcatraz)
    Cloak: Glyphed Cloak (level 32 BoE green)
    Shoulder: Mantle of the White Tiger (quest reward: Big Game Hunter)

I have this same kind of set on my Priest, with the cloth version of the Polar stuff.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2015-12-30 at 02:22 AM.

Im still deciding if I like mine....

Deleted
    Tried something new for my monk:

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/jCObvYl.jpg
    How does one do the thumbnail thing where you click on thumbnail to see full picture size? *grumbles about updated imgur*
    read here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ink-from-imgur

Couldn't find anyone who could craft Windscale Hood; finally broke down and just bought the recipe for 4k off the auction house. On top of the cost for BC mats (like 100g per primal, kek) this helm has been the single most expensive piece of transmog gear I've bought so far.

Finally the chest piece drops, my mog is now complete

Aaand there we go, finally got a 2h weapon so I can use a 2h transmog. Yay.

Not exactly the correct shade of blue, but close enough. Pretty sick looking staff, for being such a low level quest item.

I did however, find a good 1h axe that matches the color quite nicely!

Last edited by anon5123; 2016-01-08 at 04:57 AM.

Trying to find a decent transmog for my new monk, not really in a position to do the old content. I'm not even sure how hard the old MoP stuff is to do solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Trying to find a decent transmog for my new monk, not really in a position to do the old content. I'm not even sure how hard the old MoP stuff is to do solo.
    As a Brewmaster you can probably solo anything up to Throne of Thunder without much difficulty. For ToT and onwards you'll need gear and to actually know mechanics.

Unfortunately for monk, they're even worse than DK's in availability of transmog due to much lesser tier sets (and soon Demonhunters will feel that pain but worse).

It's one of the downsides of newer classes, you don't have tier sets before your class set is out so you're stuck with hideous 5-man and offpiece gear with low res textures.

Plus side is all the monk MoP sets are pretty cool. Look at my transmog in a page earlier, try for the Gladiator PvP sets those are pretty good and don't require raids, just that you farm Ashran and then supplement it with BG's to get your set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    You can try some MoP pvp sets, they look pretty decent for a start.