Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    That's the best looking monk I have seen in a long time, good job mate.
    Too bad the CM gear is no longer obtainable, it's really one of the best looking sets for monks.
    Thanks ^-^
    I had the courtesy of looking at your Monk too & those are some serious claws.

Has anyone heard of/found the hidden artifact skins on beta for monk? (6th skin). I know WW one is from a daily in Suramar. Haven't heard anything from the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    Thanks ^-^
    I had the courtesy of looking at your Monk too & those are some serious claws.
    Looks like I am gonna be stuck with them through the whole of Legion aswell
    CM gear contains some of the best sets and weapons models in the game. I even saw a recolored version of old MoP CM sets in Legion, in the class orders, so I am looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Booker View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. I thought the same, and I really ended up liking the color contrast. (I'm "new" to posting here (long-time lurker) so the quick, off-color responses I got were jarring. Guess I have a lot to learn.)
    My first impression was that you actually used that tabard really well; you actually incorporated a color scheme around it rather than just haphazardly slapping it on. It's certainly more creative than just using CM gear...

So yeah, fucking FYI to everyone else: you don't exactly need a mog based around one single color. Others should be learning from you, not the other way around.
    Last edited by Tenant; 2016-06-18 at 09:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really possible yet (hide shoulders hype), but possibly my future transmog for Legion. Fits if Brewmaster ends up being paper at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Whats a good transmog to match with the Glaives

probably a demon hunter good thing there's a forum for those

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Not really possible yet (hide shoulders hype), but possibly my future transmog for Legion. Fits if Brewmaster ends up being paper at launch.

You don't appear to have gloves on? It's not possible to have invisible gloves and that belt doesn't really match, but that's just my opinion.
    I have that transmog set stored away & 100% sure I paired it with Belt of the Merciless Killer, it fits that set rather well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    You don't appear to have gloves on? It's not possible to have invisible gloves and that belt doesn't really match, but that's just my opinion.
    I have that transmog set stored away & 100% sure I paired it with Belt of the Merciless Killer, it fits that set rather well.
    There are plenty of gloves in the game that only cover your upper wrist, thus get hidden inside the long sleeve that the suit has. For example THIS. The one I used in the picture is a legion item but the one on the link is Cataclysm item. Just check mogit to find something like that.

Belt I also found in 30 seconds to get something that didn't stab my eye instantly so better suggestions are welcome. The one you linked doesn't really fit in my opinion as the belt is more "bronze" colored while the suit has golden patterns. But looks are subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

I can't decide between the d or red/gray pants pants, what you guys think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockjael View Post

For sure the first one. It suits better color-wise.

Thought I'd finally add my t-mog to the forum. Hope you guys like the style!

Helm - Frozen Visage of the Laughing Skull

Shoulder - Shoulderpads of Abhorrence

Chest - Dustwind Vest

Hands - Gloves of Fast Reactions

Belt - Frostwolf Belt

Legs - Leggings of Assassination

Boots - Frostwolf Snowstalkers

Weapon - Relgor's Master Glaive
    Last edited by DrInsane9x9; 2016-07-09 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Picture not working

Quote Originally Posted by Rockjael View Post

i love it, and i prefer first sets pants
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Taken from the PTR, i think i will go with this mog, imagine it with the giant fist's look of Windwalker Artifact

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know of any good weapons(besides the CM fist weapons) that match this set? Looking to use it for my other leather wearers as well and was curious if there are any good 1H weapons to match it:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted

Cant wait for pre-patch to actually hide the shoulders

Shame the head is so big..
    tough i got a mog in mind that resembles the monk from diablo so i might dump that when sometime around the pre-patch hitting live.

Quote Originally Posted by DRperzik View Post

tough i got a mog in mind that resembles the monk from diablo so i might dump that when sometime around the pre-patch hitting live.
    That top one with the red looks badass imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrInsane9x9 View Post
    Thought I'd finally add my t-mog to the forum. Hope you guys like the style!
    That looks really cool! love that clan

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DRperzik View Post

Love the red one, and i think the blue one may work, maybe another pair of gloves (plus the option to hide shoulders)

Deleted
    the white essence of calm skin could be pretty nice with that