Page 3 of 213 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok. I'm going crazy with Transmog ideas lately. Been hyped up for Diablo, and was thinking of a dark Tyrael. This is what I've got so far:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...96;35064;49801
    The shoulders are the most important because they sort of give the feel of Tyrael's wings. Theres a polearm (to resemble a dark blade) and a staff (to resemble a spiked dual bludgeon), which themselves are for staff/polearm transmogs. I really need help with finding the rest of the armor. It's gotta be black/dark grey/grey. If you have to, you can use a little bit of other colour (EG, the Bloodfang armor to match that hood has too much red and too bright of a grey colour in the linings for my likings).

Most likely the main candidate for the rest rest of the armor will be the rest of the recoloured Terrorblade (what the shoulders are) set, but I'd prefer some sort of robe or tabard that would work really well with the colour scheme, to make it look like Tyrael's "loin cloth situation".

If you can help, I'd really appreciate it. I know the task of sorting through armor is a pain, but thankfully wowhead's now got something that lets you find matching textures on armor, alongside the same models.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=31186 staff for my panda monk

http://www.wowhead.com/item=29371 http://www.wowhead.com/item=29372 fist weapons for him.

havent decided on the armor set ill use.

Deleted
    Got to be Flowing Water Armor, works for panda's and other races - and a lot of the old sets look a bit weird on pandas. Probably go with minimal/hidden hand weapons for it.

I think the Scryers Tabard goes well with it (if you have the faction) or if you're alliance then Gilneas Tabard works well also.
    Last edited by mmoc7ee35f734b; 2012-05-21 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think of mine?

1) Staff master (uses Wildfury Greatstaff)
    2) Skyguard model
    3) Fist weapon ninja with single shoulder (Golden Saronite Dragon)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...41:35156:16707

To view: Click the down arrow on each outfit and say "View in 3D"
    Last edited by Zeglo; 2012-05-23 at 02:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeglo View Post
    What do you think of mine?

1) Staff master (uses Wildfury Greatstaff)
    2) Skyguard model
    3) Fist weapon ninja with single shoulder (Golden Saronite Dragon)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...41:35156:16707

To view: Click the down arrow on each outfit and say "View in 3D"
    1) the staff looks a little out of place and i'm sick of that band in your face! but is really cool (in general) try another staff
    2) Well is a NPC model so i guess is ok....
    3) The shoulder look a little out of place to dark and the bronze parts of the shoulders stand out to much and don't go well with the rest of the set, the Fist weapon looks out of place, try something else, but i really like how you incorpored the Sporegaar Tabard , not many people use it

blue rogue t2 + tabard of frost(if i can get one for gold ever) or tabard of the lightbringer would look pretty nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Revision:

greenn's suggestion:

Perhaps dual-wielding phantom blades? Came out pretty nice

Phoenix
    Last edited by Zeglo; 2012-05-25 at 06:14 PM.

last one is good. thumbs up for being original

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobley View Post

This might be what I use. I like the open-toed boots.
    What parts did you use for that set ? rly like the look of it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mur. View Post
    Each to their own I suppose, but I'm REALLY hoping there aren't many monks going around looking like rogues, druids running around in all black with blindfolds and eyepatches is bad enough.
    Actually, I'd say blindfold is quite appropriate for monks. You can go for the "blind kung fu master" vibe.

I may just end up using the starter set until I can get my hands on the Shado-Pan armor.

I'm going to make my monk look as sinister as possible, I've been playing a lock since May 2006 so I need to play something similar in style!

On release, I'll be hunting for collection of fist weapons from all of the old content, there were many beautiful and interesting models and designs. I want them all for my monk. Also waiting on the day that restrictions on transmogrifying weapon types will be eased.

WowHead Compare Link

Going for a good/invisible boot but currently fruitless.

It's true... while tailored very well to druids, lowbie hunters/shamans and rogues, very few items seem to carry a Pandarian or Monk look.
    Since "Monk" brings to mind orange robes, here's an attempt at a set based around that:
    And another one, more elaborate and less simple looking based on the red sets mentioned earlier:

So a quick question;
    As I've been pissing about in the beta I've always transmogged my 1h axes to the Archaeology one, just because it's a 1h that sheathes on the back and it looks cool.

I log in today after a good few weeks, and notice that all my one-handers are sheathing on my back. is this a bug, or intended? Because if it's intended, it's bloody awesome.

Is what I'll be using most likely. It's Runic Leather Classic set with Cataclysm pvp staff (boots and belt don't match but I'll find ones that do), and cloak is Cloak of Darkness (or any lookalike of the same colour).

whats up with all of the staves ? is dualwield that bad at 90?

bought a teebus and im hoping that dw will be decent x)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Cataclysm pvp staff
    S11 hasn't been moved to old PVP vendors yet, but it's VERY unlikely that they'll add the 2200 gear. Monks will only ever be able to buy the blue version of that staff, if that.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    S11 hasn't been moved to old PVP vendors yet, but it's VERY unlikely that they'll add the 2200 gear. Monks will only ever be able to buy the blue version of that staff, if that.
    D:
    Oh well, I guess I'll find something that looks similar.
    The Lifebinder looks nice.