Page 4 of 213 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Some great looking sets, I might have to steal one of these :3

Will post my own once I finally complete piecing it together.

Deleted
    I will probably use the Challenge mode or T14 one because I think they fit more with the Pandaren, but-- I was bored and made this set. Which it ain't half bad in my opinion, just not monk-y enough.

Yea thats the something thats unfortunate there is some really good leather models but on a monk it just doesn't work all that well.
    Im hoping that me and my group of friends can clear Challange modes fairly early so I have a great set that stands out.

Then again I am rolling human and if i go windwalker some people in bgs might think im a rogue if i transmog into the blue bloodfang...

10+ Year Old Account

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    This set for my monk
    My druid has that set from grinding out loremaster, it's one of my favorite quest sets and it looks good on the pandaren model. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I will probably use the Challenge mode or T14 one because I think they fit more with the Pandaren, but-- I was bored and made this set. Which it ain't half bad in my opinion, just not monk-y enough.
    Also well done, I love the color.
    Last edited by Celista; 2012-06-07 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    D:
    Oh well, I guess I'll find something that looks similar.
    The Lifebinder looks nice.
    Oh nice staff indeed. But by looking at the "same model as", I'd rather go with http://www.wowhead.com/item=45695 for it is more "Monkish" with the green ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, what's the deal with those weapon high on the back ?
    I really hope it's not intended because it look retarded as hell, especially with staves and polearms. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    Btw, what's the deal with those weapon high on the back ?
    I really hope it's not intended because it look retarded as hell, especially with staves and polearms. :-(
    No no i like it like this. Looks awesome to have 1-handed weps on your back instead of swining at your side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    No no i like it like this. Looks awesome to have 1-handed weps on your back instead of swining at your side
    For the 1h, it's kind of ok (eventhough I like 1h on the side, and if I want them on the back, they're some that can be transmog that go on the back), but have you seen the staves / polearms ? That's hiddeous, it starts at the top of the back and finish like 2 meters above (and it's upside down...).

Personally im going to farm (again) the blue version of the Bloodfang set, i have it for my druid and loving it, its my 1 and only complete transmog set i've actually farmed for and it took weeks to get the complete set, so im dreading doing it again even more so because this time i wont have the stealth of my druid, because ofc all the peices drop off the last bosses.

But it looks so badass its totally worth it.

I think this looks kinda cool too (if a bit overused but meh). Would take a lot of farming to get it all though (then again, Ulduar will probably be a breeze to 2-man in MoP so yay).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll stick with the T14 set, it's monkish enough for me, 'specially the hat. There isn't really any old content leather I like anyways.

Startropic
    Simple Math - US-Andorhal
    Windwalker Monk

i think ill go with

i just wish that you could still get the one handed blue teebus ://

---------- Post added 2012-06-15 at 02:11 AM ----------

goddamn that looks so much better teebus are too bright

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the 1h on my death knight. It's awesome! Too bad monks can't get it. It's called "Argent Avenger". Maybe Main Hands will one day be moggable to both hands?

Finding good boots for the golden one was hard.

My monk will be a blood elf, but here's a Pandaren model because it's the most common.

Here is my set.

This looks like a pretty cool set for a pandaren windwalker monk, in my opinion. Fists of Fury looks really cool with the weapons on and the male pandaren special for fist weapons is really cool.

http://i45.tinypic.com/xemno9.jpg

An update to my previous transmog set. Yes, I realize, it's "roguey" but I simply love the set, plus it's pure BC theme'd what with the Sonic Spear. Nom.

I play video games, darling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamadias View Post
    http://i45.tinypic.com/xemno9.jpg

An update to my previous transmog set. Yes, I realize, it's "roguey" but I simply love the set, plus it's pure BC theme'd what with the Sonic Spear. Nom.
    IMO it's not uber creative but definitely cool. I think the spear is a must to separate yourself apart from rogues.
    Last edited by Zeglo; 2012-06-16 at 11:49 PM.

A few brown and green combinations I've come up with,

Trying not to look too much like a rogue but for a dwarf in leather, that's not an easy thing to do. :O
    Also, I love eyepatches.
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2012-06-18 at 06:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Anything with one of those chinese farmer hats.
    I hope there are leather versions!

It will be a serious mistake if Monks can't transmog gear into one of those conical shaped hats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    I hope there are leather versions!

It will be a serious mistake if Monks can't transmog gear into one of those conical shaped hats.
    Well, the Monk Tier 14 set seems to model a Chinese-style rice hat, so problem solved.