Page 5 of 213 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeglo View Post
    Well, the Monk Tier 14 set seems to model a Chinese-style rice hat, so problem solved.
    Theres a blue quality cloth hat: http://mop.wowhead.com/item=81746

Which, regardless, looks freaking amazing. But yeah, sort of depressing monks don't get a choice of a Rice hat or Beads for their T14.

Instead we get this: http://mop.wowhead.com/item=87320 which is neat.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if it looks more "druid-ish", it's a nice staff : http://fr.wowhead.com/item=37883

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I will probably use the Challenge mode or T14 one because I think they fit more with the Pandaren, but-- I was bored and made this set. Which it ain't half bad in my opinion, just not monk-y enough.

not a bad set anyway u can list all the items might want to use this for my monk

Quote Originally Posted by greenn View Post
    i think ill go with

i just wish that you could still get the one handed blue teebus ://

---------- Post added 2012-06-15 at 02:11 AM ----------

goddamn that looks so much better teebus are too bright
    There's a sword from...normal mode Underbog I think? It glows blue like your second picture; not sure if the hilt matches though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    not a bad set anyway u can list all the items might want to use this for my monk
    If you press on "x Close" you can see all the items on that same tab.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    If you press on "x Close" you can see all the items on that same tab.
    gotcha thank you

Im transmogging my panda into a sumari

10+ Year Old Account

Too soon?

And if you're Alliance, you could try the Gilneas Tabard

or Tabard of the Lightbringer

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    There's a sword from...normal mode Underbog I think? It glows blue like your second picture; not sure if the hilt matches though.
    its a mainhand weapon

Quote Originally Posted by greenn View Post
    its a mainhand weapon
    Am I mistaken, or isn't that being changed? (the MH/OH thing as far as X-Mog is concerned)

10+ Year Old Account
    In honor of Darksiders 2, I want to design a Death transmog, making it look fairly basic, yet the hardest part would be finding a 1h sword/mace/axe that has a model similar to that of a scythe or sicle. Has anyone seen one? I'm going to use the frostlords scythe and a generic scythe polearm for staff/polearm transmogging respectively.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

For the Xmog that I will use for my monk, if I'm DPS, it would be something like that:

mop.wowhead.com/compare?items=86734:86735:86736:86737:86738:86898:86859:37631:37631

I know, not really original, but I like the look of the Tier14 in White, with those fist weapon.

Am I mistaken, or isn't that being changed? (the MH/OH thing as far as X-Mog is concerned)
    I believe that's only for Fist Weapons. Not spell blades.

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 03:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Anything with one of those chinese farmer hats.
    Old Hillpaw gives you a Straw Hat that has the same model as Chen Stormstouts hat. Once you become best friends with him, he mails you a cloth straw Hat, but the Tillers quartarmaster gains versions for cloth, Leather, Mail, and Plate. I got it on beta, it is moggable. Here is my screenshot of it.

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

They changed all the "main hand" to "one hand" as long as it didn't have spell power on it. But they didn't switched Off hand to one hand tough.

They have made bows show on the hunters back. Now they need to make fist weapons permappear. It doesn't help very much for mogatics to not easily see the fist weapons beyond unsheathing them.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-08-20 at 04:04 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Correct, see http://mop.wowhead.com/items=2.13
    No mainhands anywhere, just onehand and offhand.

Too bad you cant see them unless you're out of combat and press the unsheathe button.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2012-08-20 at 06:32 PM.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1006#.

This for a male Pandaren Monk. I like the hood for a change even though i hated it on other races. If the shoulders didn't have those pouches, they would look good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    This is so simple, yet so great. It has solidified my position of going Panda now too. I was debating about Night Elf at first... Now it seems as if, Panda is the way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmasca View Post
    This is so simple, yet so great. It has solidified my position of going Panda now too. I was debating about Night Elf at first... Now it seems as if, Panda is the way to go!
    I have this same set on my Worgen Rogue and it looks great, so simple and understated yet good looking. I think my favorite thing about this set is that the shoulders aren't comically gigantic.

I'm still undecided between Male Human and Pandaren Female, I keep making new beta characters and playing them for awhile to get a feel for the unique Monk animations for each race, but these transmog threads help even more. Originally I had no idea what race/gender, now I atleast have it narrowed down to two.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffon23 View Post
    I have this same set on my Worgen Rogue and it looks great, so simple and understated yet good looking. I think my favorite thing about this set is that the shoulders aren't comically gigantic.

I'm still undecided between Male Human and Pandaren Female, I keep making new beta characters and playing them for awhile to get a feel for the unique Monk animations for each race, but these transmog threads help even more. Originally I had no idea what race/gender, now I atleast have it narrowed down to two.
    i had the same question but it was orc or panda. but when i check the animations of the pandaren it really makes you feel like they are well suited for asian monks. specially the emotes and battle stances.
    Last edited by Edds; 2012-08-20 at 08:36 PM.