Page 10 of 213 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p620/CrucilGaming/78be7e23.jpg

can't post links yet :| ..

But! My soon to be Forsaken Monk :3

Here is the set my monk will use while leveling

Then it will change into this for my fist weapon set.

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Here is the set my monk will use while leveling

Then it will change into this for my fist weapon set.

just need to get the name "Link"

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably going to try for the Nightsong Garb recolor from Ulduar, except replace the gloves and boots because I don't like the bulky ones with the set(already found the perfect boots).

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=426#.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Probably going to try for the Nightsong Garb recolor from Ulduar, except replace the gloves and boots because I don't like the bulky ones with the set(already found the perfect boots).

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=426#.
    Very good shout! I will likely have to steal this Sorry for not being original.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1066#

it looks good on the male pandas... its also not hard to come by while leveling you kinda get it be default.
    Last edited by Nemesis003; 2012-09-07 at 04:20 PM.

since this thread was closed and it pointed me here I will post it even if it's not a monk.: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...transmog-ideas

I like the daggers because it's the only ones to my knowledge that are both carried on the back of your character and they do look nice to boot. And Nightslayer armor together with that hat just looks sick good on a Pandaren rogue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firkraag View Post
    since this thread was closed and it pointed me here I will post it even if it's not a monk.: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...transmog-ideas

I like the daggers because it's the only ones to my knowledge that are both carried on the back of your character and they do look nice to boot. And Nightslayer armor together with that hat just looks sick good on a Pandaren rogue.
    Monks dont wield daggers.

EDIT: Saw your last line this is a pandaren ROGUE. Wrong thread buddy, this is the MONK transmog thread.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 08:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    My duel wielding sword set. Used to be my rogues set.

The sword in your right hand is Quel'Serrar? That one can only be wielded by Warriors, Paladins and DK's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quel derrar is much more beautiful anyway. And you can easily dual wield it in transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post

EDIT: Saw your last line this is a pandaren ROGUE. Wrong thread buddy, this is the MONK transmog thread.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 08:24 AM ----------

The sword in your right hand is Quel'Serrar? That one can only be wielded by Warriors, Paladins and DK's.
    i know. just incase they add monks to it like they did the warglaives

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    where did u quest ? didn't came across this one... it's kinda cool ^^

Edit : nevermind didn't saw your link X_X
    Items forming this set can all be obtained from quests in Western and Eastern Plaguelands as well as Badlands. Very easy to come across them.

I have that set on my rogue atm.

This is going to be my monks Windwalker set. While his Brewmaster set will change with weapon, this set will only have the weapon itself change. I am writing a story for my Monk to continue from my Paladin and DK stories. This is his Dark Form.

Does anyone know a good set for a undead male monk?:P Wouldnt mind looking like either a undercity chemist or undead scarlet crusade monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post

EDIT: Saw your last line this is a pandaren ROGUE. Wrong thread buddy, this is the MONK transmog thread.[COLOR="red"]
    Your own moderators directed me to this thread, had you bothered to read my post you would have seen as much.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrucilGaming View Post
    i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p620/CrucilGaming/78be7e23.jpg

can't post links yet :| ..

But! My soon to be Forsaken Monk :3
    Does anyone know the items in this set? I like it!

Deleted
    i go for the wailing caverns set

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firkraag View Post
    Your own moderators directed me to this thread, had you bothered to read my post you would have seen as much.
    Your thread was closed and you were directed here because you specifically said the transmog sets you linked were for a monk. Most class forums, if not all of them, have their own specific transmog threads (you can find the rogue one right here).
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    Very good shout! I will likely have to steal this Sorry for not being original.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought of it so steal away. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    cant decide what to make my monk race. orc or panda. if its panda i guess its going to be something like this. ignore the feet as they are custom made and arent ingame.
    I would really love to know what shoulders you're wearing in that set looks really nice...