Deleted
    A Few of my transmog sets ive used. If you want to know which specific items are I could fix that.

Got two sets I use atm, the brown one which is complete, but the other one is not, still need Illidan's Head, HoF Normal Boots, and perhaps matching swords. (Although I like using those :P)

Last edited by Manu9; 2012-12-15 at 05:35 AM.

Deleted

Rogue T1 recolor, random belt, TBC quest reward shoulders (good match on colors if you look your toons' backside). Just fooled around, if i ever cba to level my monk, i could use this.

And yeah, tsunami/(whatever the leather version name is) boots, i want to kill every player who uses non-skintight boots on draenei toons.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2012-12-15 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted

And yeah, tsunami/(whatever the leather version name is) boots, i want to kill every player who uses non-skintight boots on draenei toons.
    I deliberately use boots that look like boots on my Draenei, I think the "skintight" ones you mentioned look weird....makes the toon's body look strangely out of proportion. Same reason I don't have a caster Draenei who wears dresses....just looks strange, the dress doesn't sit well on their bodies.

Good looking set though, I like that recolor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I deliberately use boots that look like boots on my Draenei, I think the "skintight" ones you mentioned look weird....makes the toon's body look strangely out of proportion. Same reason I don't have a caster Draenei who wears dresses....just looks strange, the dress doesn't sit well on their bodies.
    Yeah, dress looks good on draenei females only from front, their pose makes it look weird from every other angle.

About boots, i have perversion for draenei legs, "normal" boots makes them look like they have some kind of 80's aerobic weights strapped on. It really limits my transmog options on my draeneis, as almost all (good-looking) pants stop just after knees (and bare ankles look "wrong") but no can do.

*starts ranting* Problematic race/sex combo, even their shoulders are twisted too far behind (just to show boobz better... sigh) and because of that almost all shoulderpads fit poorly.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2012-12-16 at 09:17 AM.

Lots of good new stuff in this thread! And I hope the 5.2 patch does include the transmog weapon changes - getting tired of my polearm, and Tsulong is being annoying on LFR and won't drop the staff. :P

Im a druid
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-17 at 03:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumchibi View Post
    Lots of good new stuff in this thread! And I hope the 5.2 patch does include the transmog weapon changes - getting tired of my polearm, and Tsulong is being annoying on LFR and won't drop the staff. :P
    I hope so too and that it will work to transmog swords onto fist weapons for example its meh that you can never see the fists

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like I'm constantly switching xmogs. This is my latest :P

Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullflower View Post

:3
    What's the name of those weapons? Giant bear claws are cool.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a bear claw weapon that drops from the Big Bad Wolf in Kara. There are also other weapons that are probably easier to get that share the same graphic.

There's a great addon called Mogit that shows all the in-game models. Use that in conjuction with wowhead to find out where they come from.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

My current mog set

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-17 at 03:30 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    My monk's transmog is pretty basic. But I only just hit 85 and Pandaria!

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-17 at 03:30 PM.

Some good looking sets in up here! I've gotten a few ideas for myself.

Deleted

!

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5108/18479248.png

My want-to-look-like scorpion from MK universe monk I guess!
    Rogue T1 recolor set mixed with some random matching leather cause I was unlucky with drops,
    and ofcourse Assassination blade.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2012-12-17 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Please use thumbnails

Deleted
    Heres my transmog

Head from yogg 25m, Belt from Mimiron 25m, Chest is from Sha of fear, Shoulders are from Empress, boots is from galleon and the gloves are from Tsulong in terrace of endless spring

Weapon is from naxx 25 and cloak is from Kz

Like the green glow that's on every item
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-17 at 03:52 PM.

Deleted
    Items?! Please :3

Deleted
    Rogue offset t14, shoulders are from empress and chest are from sha and the helm is from 25man yoggy iirc