Always wanted to have a Gnome toon, but never could find the right class that would suit it...untill the Monk Class came along. Short, but can kick some ass...or shins at least.
    Tier 14 Red Crane LFR helm with Hellfire Citadel LFR Leather set for the rest.
    Gives off a sort of leather Samurai armor look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Always wanted to have a Gnome toon, but never could find the right class that would suit it...untill the Monk Class came along. Short, but can kick some ass...or shins at least.
    Tier 14 Red Crane LFR helm with Hellfire Citadel LFR Leather set for the rest.
    Gives off a sort of leather Samurai armor look.

I just want to level a monk gnome now.

Properly embedded this time I hope.

Was a shaman healing you or did you just wet yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    So I got bored today and wanted to try something really different. A lot of my transmogs tend to be really intricate and detailed, and I really wanted something very simple to represent my class and race combination while using odd item choices.

Scouring over the many many items in mogit I realized that the chest+pants can sort of look like a fancier martial arts outfit in combination with the foot and hand wraps. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, but experimenting with it was really neat. Shame you can't hide shoulders!

I sort of look like an NPC What do you guys think? failed experiment?
    Whats this set plx.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushu View Post
    Whats this set plx.
    It's the nobleman's set from darkmoon fair. It looks like cloth but is mogable for all.
    Was a shaman healing you or did you just wet yourself?

Deleted

Went for a rustic forest survivor appearance. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booker View Post

A mix of unobtainables and PvP gear! The helm and weapon are both Wild Gladiator items, and the rest is the Dreamwalker druid T3 set, obtained exclusively from the BMAH. I have full Dreamwalker, but wanted to switch this look up a bit, and found that some of last season's monk items fit the off-colors in the robes rather nicely, and especially with the Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    That tabard looks ridiculously bad with that. Seriously wish you people would stop trying to make that silly thing work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account

A mix of unobtainables and PvP gear! The helm and weapon are both Wild Gladiator items, and the rest is the Dreamwalker druid T3 set, obtained exclusively from the BMAH. I have full Dreamwalker, but wanted to switch this look up a bit, and found that some of last season's monk items fit the off-colors in the robes rather nicely, and especially with the Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    I like the weapon choice but the tabard doesn't match at all, same with headpiece

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    That tabard looks ridiculously bad with that. Seriously wish you people would stop trying to make that silly thing work.
    100000% AGREE, i see so many nice mogs on these forums that are RUINED because of tabards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it a lot, actually, and I don't wear it for the appeal of anyone else but me... but I appreciate the reply, even if it was pretty rude and lacking in constructive criticism. ("You people"? Really?)
    People are starting to get so bored they are attacking peoples transmog.

Thanks for sharing. I actually like your transmog, the blue contrasts well with the green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the kind words. I thought the same, and I really ended up liking the color contrast. (I'm "new" to posting here (long-time lurker) so the quick, off-color responses I got were jarring. Guess I have a lot to learn.)
    People are kind of sick of seeing people use the Lightbringer and any of the now removed tabards in sets that don't even match just because of the sake of using those tabards (Feeling like they have something that most people dont), and that's why many people here (and in any transmog thread in the forums) don't react to kindly when they see those tabards (it happen with some weapons too and the t3)

Deleted
    Same thing goes for the ugly CM Polearm glaive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    People are kind of sick of seeing people use the Lightbringer and any of the now removed tabards in sets that don't even match just because of the sake of using those tabards (Feeling like they have something that most people dont), and that's why many people here (and in any transmog thread in the forums) don't react to kindly when they see those tabards (it happen with some weapons too and the t3)
    Sounds like you have some serious issues. It's a tabard that someone likes to use, get over yourself weirdo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSatori View Post
    Sounds like you have some serious issues. It's a tabard that someone likes to use, get over yourself weirdo.
    I was just trying to explain the reaction of people... but ok

Saying... is just a tabard, in a transmog thread... pfftt

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    100% agree and some people just use tabards because they have a tabard slot. Tabards get in the way of chest and leg armors visuals while most mogs iv'e seen the tabard doesn't even match or look good with the other items (shoulders gloves belt boots)

I so can't wait till 7.0 lands so we can hide shoulders as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSatori View Post
    I agree with you. This place should be a place of welcoming, not critical shit judgement because someone doesn't like a specific item. So what if its over used, people come here because they put the time into creating something to show to their community of like minded peers. Why continue to create toxicity in an already toxic environment? If you do dislike something be constructive with your criticism, offer suggestions like "Hey good looking set but I think this tabard would match your set a bit better". How about we try to encourage people to post rather then bully people because you don't like what they create.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest it is both people being too blunt about their opinions, but also people being petty so they take all that is said to their heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    I agree with you. This place should be a place of welcoming, not critical shit judgement because someone doesn't like a specific item. So what if its over used, people come here because they put the time into creating something to show to their community of like minded peers. Why continue to create toxicity in an already toxic environment? If you do dislike something be constructive with your criticism, offer suggestions like "Hey good looking set but I think this tabard would match your set a bit better". How about we try to encourage people to post rather then bully people because you don't like what they create.
    If you ask for feedback you will get it, if you show your transmog, be ready to hear the good and the bad, and don't feel bad when people don't like what you post.

I main a Monk & I think my transmog is great, if I do say so myself. I have tons and tons of gear in my void storage that all make different sets but the one I have now took the longest to get because the legs didn't drop from ToT.

Ignore my wep & the effect, it's completely invisible when sheathed on my back, so I don't ever see it ingame. I use Glyph of Jab too so, more martial art & monk-ish fighting style.
    Last edited by Zakaryy; 2016-06-13 at 05:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    I main a Monk & I think my transmog is great, if I do say so myself. I have tons and tons of gear in my void storage that all make different sets but the one I have now took the longest to get because the legs didn't drop from ToT.

Ignore my wep & the effect, it's completely invisible when sheathed on my back, so I don't ever see it ingame. I use Glyph of Jab too so, more martial art & monk-ish fighting style.
    That's the best looking monk I have seen in a long time, good job mate.
    Too bad the CM gear is no longer obtainable, it's really one of the best looking sets for monks.