Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    People are starting to get so bored they are attacking peoples transmog.

Thanks for sharing. I actually like your transmog, the blue contrasts well with the green.
    Thank you for the kind words. I thought the same, and I really ended up liking the color contrast. (I'm "new" to posting here (long-time lurker) so the quick, off-color responses I got were jarring. Guess I have a lot to learn.)

Quote Originally Posted by Booker View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. I thought the same, and I really ended up liking the color contrast. (I'm "new" to posting here (long-time lurker) so the quick, off-color responses I got were jarring. Guess I have a lot to learn.)
    People are kind of sick of seeing people use the Lightbringer and any of the now removed tabards in sets that don't even match just because of the sake of using those tabards (Feeling like they have something that most people dont), and that's why many people here (and in any transmog thread in the forums) don't react to kindly when they see those tabards (it happen with some weapons too and the t3)

Same thing goes for the ugly CM Polearm glaive.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    People are kind of sick of seeing people use the Lightbringer and any of the now removed tabards in sets that don't even match just because of the sake of using those tabards (Feeling like they have something that most people dont), and that's why many people here (and in any transmog thread in the forums) don't react to kindly when they see those tabards (it happen with some weapons too and the t3)
    Sounds like you have some serious issues. It's a tabard that someone likes to use, get over yourself weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenSatori View Post
    Sounds like you have some serious issues. It's a tabard that someone likes to use, get over yourself weirdo.
    I was just trying to explain the reaction of people... but ok

Saying... is just a tabard, in a transmog thread... pfftt

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    100% agree and some people just use tabards because they have a tabard slot. Tabards get in the way of chest and leg armors visuals while most mogs iv'e seen the tabard doesn't even match or look good with the other items (shoulders gloves belt boots)

I so can't wait till 7.0 lands so we can hide shoulders as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenSatori View Post
    I agree with you. This place should be a place of welcoming, not critical shit judgement because someone doesn't like a specific item. So what if its over used, people come here because they put the time into creating something to show to their community of like minded peers. Why continue to create toxicity in an already toxic environment? If you do dislike something be constructive with your criticism, offer suggestions like "Hey good looking set but I think this tabard would match your set a bit better". How about we try to encourage people to post rather then bully people because you don't like what they create.

To be honest it is both people being too blunt about their opinions, but also people being petty so they take all that is said to their heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    I agree with you. This place should be a place of welcoming, not critical shit judgement because someone doesn't like a specific item. So what if its over used, people come here because they put the time into creating something to show to their community of like minded peers. Why continue to create toxicity in an already toxic environment? If you do dislike something be constructive with your criticism, offer suggestions like "Hey good looking set but I think this tabard would match your set a bit better". How about we try to encourage people to post rather then bully people because you don't like what they create.
    If you ask for feedback you will get it, if you show your transmog, be ready to hear the good and the bad, and don't feel bad when people don't like what you post.

I main a Monk & I think my transmog is great, if I do say so myself. I have tons and tons of gear in my void storage that all make different sets but the one I have now took the longest to get because the legs didn't drop from ToT.

Ignore my wep & the effect, it's completely invisible when sheathed on my back, so I don't ever see it ingame. I use Glyph of Jab too so, more martial art & monk-ish fighting style.
    Last edited by Zakaryy; 2016-06-13 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    I main a Monk & I think my transmog is great, if I do say so myself. I have tons and tons of gear in my void storage that all make different sets but the one I have now took the longest to get because the legs didn't drop from ToT.

Ignore my wep & the effect, it's completely invisible when sheathed on my back, so I don't ever see it ingame. I use Glyph of Jab too so, more martial art & monk-ish fighting style.
    That's the best looking monk I have seen in a long time, good job mate.
    Too bad the CM gear is no longer obtainable, it's really one of the best looking sets for monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    That's the best looking monk I have seen in a long time, good job mate.
    Too bad the CM gear is no longer obtainable, it's really one of the best looking sets for monks.
    Thanks ^-^
    I had the courtesy of looking at your Monk too & those are some serious claws.

Has anyone heard of/found the hidden artifact skins on beta for monk? (6th skin). I know WW one is from a daily in Suramar. Haven't heard anything from the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Thanks ^-^
    I had the courtesy of looking at your Monk too & those are some serious claws.
    Looks like I am gonna be stuck with them through the whole of Legion aswell
    CM gear contains some of the best sets and weapons models in the game. I even saw a recolored version of old MoP CM sets in Legion, in the class orders, so I am looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Booker View Post
    My first impression was that you actually used that tabard really well; you actually incorporated a color scheme around it rather than just haphazardly slapping it on. It's certainly more creative than just using CM gear...

So yeah, fucking FYI to everyone else: you don't exactly need a mog based around one single color. Others should be learning from you, not the other way around.
    Last edited by Tenant; 2016-06-18 at 09:05 PM.

Not really possible yet (hide shoulders hype), but possibly my future transmog for Legion. Fits if Brewmaster ends up being paper at launch.

Whats a good transmog to match with the Glaives

probably a demon hunter good thing there's a forum for those

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Not really possible yet (hide shoulders hype), but possibly my future transmog for Legion. Fits if Brewmaster ends up being paper at launch.

You don't appear to have gloves on? It's not possible to have invisible gloves and that belt doesn't really match, but that's just my opinion.
    I have that transmog set stored away & 100% sure I paired it with Belt of the Merciless Killer, it fits that set rather well.

You don't appear to have gloves on? It's not possible to have invisible gloves and that belt doesn't really match, but that's just my opinion.
    I have that transmog set stored away & 100% sure I paired it with Belt of the Merciless Killer, it fits that set rather well.
    There are plenty of gloves in the game that only cover your upper wrist, thus get hidden inside the long sleeve that the suit has. For example THIS. The one I used in the picture is a legion item but the one on the link is Cataclysm item. Just check mogit to find something like that.

Belt I also found in 30 seconds to get something that didn't stab my eye instantly so better suggestions are welcome. The one you linked doesn't really fit in my opinion as the belt is more "bronze" colored while the suit has golden patterns. But looks are subjective.