Whats a good transmog to match with the Glaives

probably a demon hunter good thing there's a forum for those

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Not really possible yet (hide shoulders hype), but possibly my future transmog for Legion. Fits if Brewmaster ends up being paper at launch.

You don't appear to have gloves on? It's not possible to have invisible gloves and that belt doesn't really match, but that's just my opinion.
    I have that transmog set stored away & 100% sure I paired it with Belt of the Merciless Killer, it fits that set rather well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    You don't appear to have gloves on? It's not possible to have invisible gloves and that belt doesn't really match, but that's just my opinion.
    I have that transmog set stored away & 100% sure I paired it with Belt of the Merciless Killer, it fits that set rather well.
    There are plenty of gloves in the game that only cover your upper wrist, thus get hidden inside the long sleeve that the suit has. For example THIS. The one I used in the picture is a legion item but the one on the link is Cataclysm item. Just check mogit to find something like that.

Belt I also found in 30 seconds to get something that didn't stab my eye instantly so better suggestions are welcome. The one you linked doesn't really fit in my opinion as the belt is more "bronze" colored while the suit has golden patterns. But looks are subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

I can't decide between the d or red/gray pants pants, what you guys think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockjael View Post

For sure the first one. It suits better color-wise.
    Forever alone.

Windwalker Monk - Steamwheedle Cartel (EU)

Thought I'd finally add my t-mog to the forum. Hope you guys like the style!

Helm - Frozen Visage of the Laughing Skull

Shoulder - Shoulderpads of Abhorrence

Chest - Dustwind Vest

Hands - Gloves of Fast Reactions

Belt - Frostwolf Belt

Legs - Leggings of Assassination

Boots - Frostwolf Snowstalkers

Weapon - Relgor's Master Glaive
    Last edited by DrInsane9x9; 2016-07-09 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Picture not working

Quote Originally Posted by Rockjael View Post

i love it, and i prefer first sets pants
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Taken from the PTR, i think i will go with this mog, imagine it with the giant fist's look of Windwalker Artifact

Does anyone know of any good weapons(besides the CM fist weapons) that match this set? Looking to use it for my other leather wearers as well and was curious if there are any good 1H weapons to match it:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ryuji/advanced

Song that's currently stuck in my head: Kirby's Dream Course - Green Fields https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lsb...KSBdbw&index=1

Cant wait for pre-patch to actually hide the shoulders

Shame the head is so big..
    tough i got a mog in mind that resembles the monk from diablo so i might dump that when sometime around the pre-patch hitting live.

Quote Originally Posted by DRperzik View Post

tough i got a mog in mind that resembles the monk from diablo so i might dump that when sometime around the pre-patch hitting live.
    That top one with the red looks badass imo

Quote Originally Posted by DrInsane9x9 View Post
    Thought I'd finally add my t-mog to the forum. Hope you guys like the style!
    That looks really cool! love that clan

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DRperzik View Post

Love the red one, and i think the blue one may work, maybe another pair of gloves (plus the option to hide shoulders)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    [...] black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.

the white essence of calm skin could be pretty nice with that

Aye, im working on that one.
    Then you get the sort of diablo 3 monk style.
    dumping soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Staargasm View Post
    Taken from the PTR, i think i will go with this mog, imagine it with the giant fist's look of Windwalker Artifact
    Can you list each item you are wearing? I'd like to check how it would look on my character. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by prinnydood View Post
    Can you list each item you are wearing? I'd like to check how it would look on my character. Thanks!
    Head - not showing
    Shoulders - not showing
    cloak - not showing
    chest - Tunic of the soulbinder
    bracers - Furbolg Fur Bracers
    gloves - Daggerfen gloves
    belt - Green belt of hushed wisdom
    pants - Mistdancer Legguards
    boots - Oppressor's Merciless Treads (HC)

My simple but fitting mog

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    So I got bored today and wanted to try something really different. A lot of my transmogs tend to be really intricate and detailed, and I really wanted something very simple to represent my class and race combination while using odd item choices.

Scouring over the many many items in mogit I realized that the chest+pants can sort of look like a fancier martial arts outfit in combination with the foot and hand wraps. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, but experimenting with it was really neat. Shame you can't hide shoulders!

I sort of look like an NPC What do you guys think? failed experiment?
    This is like almost a year old but does anyone know exactly what the hands/feet are?