Deleted
    Aye, im working on that one.
    Then you get the sort of diablo 3 monk style.
    dumping soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Staargasm View Post
    Taken from the PTR, i think i will go with this mog, imagine it with the giant fist's look of Windwalker Artifact
    Can you list each item you are wearing? I'd like to check how it would look on my character. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by prinnydood View Post
    Can you list each item you are wearing? I'd like to check how it would look on my character. Thanks!
    Head - not showing
    Shoulders - not showing
    cloak - not showing
    chest - Tunic of the soulbinder
    bracers - Furbolg Fur Bracers
    gloves - Daggerfen gloves
    belt - Green belt of hushed wisdom
    pants - Mistdancer Legguards
    boots - Oppressor's Merciless Treads (HC)

Deleted

My simple but fitting mog

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    So I got bored today and wanted to try something really different. A lot of my transmogs tend to be really intricate and detailed, and I really wanted something very simple to represent my class and race combination while using odd item choices.

Scouring over the many many items in mogit I realized that the chest+pants can sort of look like a fancier martial arts outfit in combination with the foot and hand wraps. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, but experimenting with it was really neat. Shame you can't hide shoulders!

I sort of look like an NPC What do you guys think? failed experiment?
    This is like almost a year old but does anyone know exactly what the hands/feet are?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    This is like almost a year old but does anyone know exactly what the hands/feet are?
    Looks like the current pvp boots/hands.

This or last season are both wraps.

The feet are, but the hands aren't really wraps. I was hoping there were hand wraps too, maybe not.

Plus, the current season gloves are over the sleeves, not under them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    The feet are, but the hands aren't really wraps. I was hoping there were hand wraps too, maybe not.

Plus, the current season gloves are over the sleeves, not under them.
    This might be "Vengance Gloves" or "Daggerfen Gloves", same as i use in my mog

Green Blue Red

Deleted
    Anyone noticed the black version of the SoO mask (heroic or mythic one- dark fang I think) is now red instead of black and the LFR one which was white is now also red?
    Bit annoyed as I was planning to use both for tansmog. Submitted a big report but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by iamste View Post
    Anyone noticed the black version of the SoO mask (heroic or mythic one- dark fang I think) is now red instead of black and the LFR one which was white is now also red?
    Bit annoyed as I was planning to use both for tansmog. Submitted a big report but yeah.
    The white version should be from Heroic mode. The black version of our tier helm was the Elite Conquest transmog gear from Warlords Season 3 by having 2k+ rating in arena. I believe it's no longer obtainable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bushes View Post
    The white version should be from Heroic mode. The black version of our tier helm was the Elite Conquest transmog gear from Warlords Season 3 by having 2k+ rating in arena. I believe it's no longer obtainable.
    He is talking about MoP tier 16. The one with colored mask and orb things on neck. The mask should be grey for LFR, red for normal/HC and black for Mythic.

The bug is probably related to the issue that in armory all of them showed up as the normal/HC one. Leading me to believe the color difference is an "effect" instead of texture for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Deleted
    Legion monk feels kinda fun for my surprise. It may rise even to my "first tier alts" category. (atm i think my hunter will drop to second tier... and it's my old main) Anyway, i made a simple mog for it. WoD leatherworking pants, belt and gloves, whatever invisible (for draenei) boots and wild gladiator's chestguard. Some plain fist weapons. I like it. Hide shoulders option is like best thing in the whole pre-patch.

(click for bigger picture)
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2016-07-30 at 02:43 PM.

Deleted
    Some loosely Anzu-related Mog in blueish tones for my mistweaver:

Last edited by mmoc019c19adc5; 2016-08-01 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Not really possible yet (hide shoulders hype), but possibly my future transmog for Legion. Fits if Brewmaster ends up being paper at launch.
    can u list the pieces u used for the transmog ?
    loved the style

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbryn View Post
    can u list the pieces u used for the transmog ?
    loved the style

Chest
    Belt (There are better alternatives quite surely)
    Hands (Just check wardrobe for any alternatives that are wraps like those, so they just get hidden beneath the sleeve)
    Legs
    Feet
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staargasm View Post
    Taken from the PTR, i think i will go with this mog, imagine it with the giant fist's look of Windwalker Artifact

Good you give me the item names? Especially the chest piece?

imgur.com/ a/ x1iKE

Can't post links so . It's a work in progress I'm trying to get the heroic SOO tier helmet and garrosh's MW belt

10+ Year Old Account
    My Shado-Master and his trusty side kick!