10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TipTopPoet View Post
    My latest mog. Went with the blue, but tried not to do the clichéd blue Bloodfang that I see EVERYWHERE.

But but that doesn't match... at all

Deleted

set that I collected while leveling so it's not so great. I made some sets that i really like but the pieces refuse to drop

Got the weapon from SoO so I decided to put together an industrial looking set. Would've gone with goggles if I was an engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/VduCvah.png[img]
    Got the weapon from SoO so I decided to put together an industrial looking set. Would've gone with goggles if I was an engineer.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45993

A non-engineering alternative. They don't go with your current set though, so it may need a bit of tweaking to match.

Here's a set I've thrown together recently. Any suggestions for weapons that would go well with it (Mistweaver)? I'm also not totally in love with the shoulders - any ideas for replacements?

http://wowsets.com/set/X03g64

[QUOTE=Skygoneblue;22927069]Here's a set I've thrown together recently. Any suggestions for weapons that would go well with it (Mistweaver)? I'm also not totally in love with the shoulders - any ideas for replacements?

How can you not love those shoulders?!?! They are the second best in the game - second only to their blue variant!

Okay, enough of my opinion. What kind of weapon are you wanting? Staff/Polearm, 1-handers, or fists?

For staves, I recommend Dreambinder, or one of Dreambinder's recolors: (Tried to post a Wowhead link, but I still don't have link privileges. Wowhead would give you a quick look at the other colors that model comes in).

Quote Originally Posted by Jingshui View Post
    How can you not love those shoulders?!?! They are the second best in the game - second only to their blue variant!

For staves, I recommend Dreambinder, or one of Dreambinder's recolors: (Tried to post a Wowhead link, but I still don't have link privileges. Wowhead would give you a quick look at the other colors that model comes in).
    Hah, ok ok, I'll keep the shoulders, just for you...

Dreambinder isn't a bad choice! I like staves generally, and the leafy accents go nicely with the set. Thanks for the idea!

Yeah, I should probably disclose that I started WoW in '07, and from then to the beginning of MoP I was a diehard feral/guardian druid. I love their gearsets and weapons a great deal still, and I basically bounce between making Jingjing look like an awesome ninja to celebrating some old favorites. And when it comes to staves, the druid ones are greater than everything else. Guaranteed! ;p

Deleted
    Rogue set gear from Ulduar, with leather head from Illidan and Black Ice polearm from EoE = Win. Troll male with Black/Bluish hair.

Deleted
    Bit of a basic set, but still the most fun i've had getting this set and also got my cloak today

I love this look for Horde monks. Earthy, dirty, and a little spiritual too. My little marsh buddy and I like to show off our handsome glowing jade eyes.
    Last edited by AndaliteBandit; 2013-10-22 at 08:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went with the clichéd Shado-pan transmog for my latest one.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TipTopPoet View Post
    I went with the clichéd Shado-pan transmog for my latest one.
    can you PM me a gear list for this? I love it
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    can you PM me a gear list for this? I love it
    My armory link is in my sig. You can check the transmog there.

Here's my new look, been workin on it for at least 3 months, boots finally decided to drop for me. The staff actually looks good with it, and I really haven't found any two handers that really make a striking look with the set. Overall I'm really happy with the look though.

10+ Year Old Account

Those are the sets I'm looking forward to collecting the most. Including the obligatory Shado-Pan outfit.

I know there's a bad attitude out there about "the obligatory Shado-Pan outfit," but you GOTTA go there at some point. It just feels so BA! And as Monks we -really- pull it off the whole way through.

Sometimes things are cliche for a good freaking reason. Like Beethoven's Fifth - something that awesome is going to be around for a while.

@TipTopPoet: I love how the FL shoulders fit in the set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is a very fancy hat. Too bad you can't get a Shado-Pan belt as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingshui View Post
    @TipTopPoet: I love how the FL shoulders fit in the set.
    I actually saw it on a wow.joystiq article and got them on my first solo run of FL.