10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Byaah View Post
    That... is terrifying...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    That... is terrifying...

Yay! <3 I was going for a forced encounter vibe. Brawler/Hills Have Eyes/Keep 500 yards away from me transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byaah View Post
    Reminds me the of the Gimp from the movie Pulp Fiction.

Deleted

I wanted her to look like a monk, and had no idea what that looked like.

So she kinda looks like a pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    This is incredible; an amazing look for students of Yu'lon.

When I first saw your picture, I thought you were lying, since that is a Druid tier set. A little research on Wowhead set me straight though, and now I want to copy this!

How is this possible?

* Figured it had something to do with the Black Market auction house. I just didn't realize they put entire pieces of tier sets on there. Who has that kind of money? Ridiculous!
    Last edited by cptaylor38; 2014-07-22 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    How is this possible?

* Figured it had something to do with the Black Market auction house. I just didn't realize they put entire pieces of tier sets on there. Who has that kind of money? Ridiculous!
    The t3 obtained through the BMAH can be worn by anyone who can wear leather, and thus is suitable for Monk transmog.
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    How is this possible?

They're only 10k a piece to start. I can't imagine anyone still have issues with money in this game unless they're blatantly buying things ALL the time, which given the state of the game at the moment seems absurd to me. Between timeless isle and the (mostly) empty continent, there's resources practically throwing themselves into your pockets.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    They're only 10k a piece to start. I can't imagine anyone still have issues with money in this game unless they're blatantly buying things ALL the time, which given the state of the game at the moment seems absurd to me. Between timeless isle and the (mostly) empty continent, there's resources practically throwing themselves into your pockets.
    My rogue has the full set. It wasn't bad with the exception of the legs. Literally since MoP launched, the first set of legs was not on the BMAH until like march-april of this year for my server. I lost them as they ended up going for 130k. I did however win the pair that went up two days later for only 20k =D
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ctive/advanced (Dragon's Call goes great with the set)

My monk transmog isn't as fun... Shado Pan helm, Maldo's Sword Cane, Tyrannical Off-hand.

My mistweaver spec:

Although I'm a little worried that I won't be able to use this transmog (and lots of mogs in this thread) as that style of chest items are not valid for transmog in the WoD Beta
    Last edited by tethrius; 2014-07-23 at 08:39 AM. Reason: higher quality pic

Quote Originally Posted by tethrius View Post
    Although I'm a little worried that I won't be able to use this transmog (and lots of mogs in this thread) as that style of chest items are not valid for transmog in the WoD Beta
    How so? From what I heard, I thought Blizzard was planning on removing restrictions from transmog, not adding more

Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    How so? From what I heard, I thought Blizzard was planning on removing restrictions from transmog, not adding more
    I'm not sure if it's a bug, but there are a few items which currently say "This item's appearance cannot be used". It might actually be a bug, just tried testing with all my other gear copied over and it seems to be doing it with all of the green BoE 'of the random enchant' type things

Thought I'd go ahead and share mine. I hope its a bug on the beta cause I use that chest too.

Deleted
    I've yet to level my monk, so I'm not sure about the equipment. Mhh.. not really convinced about this transmog...
    Looks too much like a rogue I think :\

Quote Originally Posted by Taland View Post
    I've yet to level my monk, so I'm not sure about the equipment. Mhh.. not really convinced about this transmog...
    Looks too much like a rogue I think :\

Thats looks preety cool. And not at all rouge like. i think of like ironman/transformers/thor when i see it

Anyone got anything good to build around the tyrannical glad shoulders? I was lazy with my WW back then and didn't get the full set (stupid, it's beautiful) and only have the shoulders left over...it would be huge if I at least had the helm but I usually roll with no helm or cursed vision, but as far as gloves/robes (prefer dress style over tunic/leggings) anyone got some suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/item=32271/kilt-of-immortal-nature#.

dropped 5 minutes after i posted that, and I think it works well, still need gloves/chest/weapons though.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by tethrius View Post
    I'm not sure if it's a bug, but there are a few items which currently say "This item's appearance cannot be used". It might actually be a bug, just tried testing with all my other gear copied over and it seems to be doing it with all of the green BoE 'of the random enchant' type things

Be sure to report it as a bug then, let's hope it will get fixed can't imagine it's intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Taland View Post

Oh wow ... I love that helm. Really love the multiple colors (purple, plue, yellow) it has. I asssume it's not part of an actual set, though?

10+ Year Old Account
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    Be sure to report it as a bug then, let's hope it will get fixed can't imagine it's intentional.

Oh wow ... I love that helm. Really love the multiple colors (purple, plue, yellow) it has. I asssume it's not part of an actual set, though?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=21693

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    So mad I never got this set.

Had the luckiest Uld25, got the entire rogue recolor except shoulders first try.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.