Deleted
    My new transmog from last night, I'm going to change the weapons soon but haven't had time farming that part yet.

Last edited by mmoc93d738ac03; 2012-11-06 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    My new transmog from last night, I'm going to change the weapons soon but haven't had time farming that part yet.

What armor pieces are those? I know the head is the transmog helm from the Shado-Pan, but the others?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    What armor pieces are those? I know the head is the transmog helm from the Shado-Pan, but the others?
    Taken from the previous page:

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Theeeere you go!

There are a lot of look-a-likes for some of the pieces that you can find here.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    Can get them from here, pieces for both Horde and Alliance; Flowing Water Armor

The belt is from the vendor in Peak of Serenity.
    Last edited by mmoc93d738ac03; 2012-11-06 at 06:43 PM.

At the moment I'm sporting the Amani Garb on my monk (different head piece though since I really like the eye patch). It's not my favourite but I like the green and the fact that it matches. :P These pieces are obtainable in Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman. Eye patch from Warchief Rend Blackhand in Blackrock Spire.

Started to farm for the recolour of the Choking Winter's Garb today, but no luck so far. Hopefully I will get all the pieces soon and then I can look badass while I'm healing. These pieces are obtainable in normal; Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection. Eye patch from Warchief Rend Blackhand in Blackrock Spire, boots from Faction Champions in heroic TotC5. The staff is the Brutal Gladiator's Battle Staff but it's only there because the looks matches the set. :P
    Last edited by Tyranni; 2012-11-07 at 02:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Really love all the sets for the Shado-Pan helmet. I was considering this awhile back;

Only reason for the combination was basically that I'm absolutely in love with the corset-look of the chestpiece, but the color scheme for everything except the head seems to be be dark/blue rather than dark/red. Can't really work the red of the helmet into the set other than by using the red monk belt model and a dark red undershirt.

Wish there was a more suitable recolor of the corset/shoulders so it would fit the colors better...
    That belt is amazing... what's the name and where is it from?

That belt is amazing... what's the name and where is it from?
    That's the female pandaren undies.

that's a screengrab from the Wowhead model viewer, which is bugged for female pandaren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    That's the female pandaren undies.

that's a screengrab from the Wowhead model viewer, which is bugged for female pandaren.

Oh. I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed or disappointed.

Thank you anyway...

Perhaps a little bit of both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current look for my Monk:

I'm pretty happy with it, though I wanna get the fist weapons off Gara'jal so it's like he only uses fists and feet to fight.

Gear is Straw Hat, Hanzo Sword(though you can barely see it...and I glyphed it to where Jab uses fists only...meh), a mix of the Discovery armor and Flowing Water armor you get from questing in 30-45 areas and the Monk quest belt.

...I may change the belt to the brown one...dunno.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2012-11-07 at 07:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Current gear for Monk:

I'm pretty happy with it, though I wanna get the fist weapons of Gara'jal so it's like he only uses fists and feet to fight.

Gear is Straw Hat, Hanzo Sword, a mix of the Discovery armor and Flowing Water armor you get from questing in 30-45 areas and the Monk quest belt.

...I may change the belt to the blue one...dunno.
    Loving this one. It really fits the Pandaren character.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be suprised if there is a vending machine you can buy those from somewhere =P
    Really love all the sets for the Shado-Pan helmet. I was considering this awhile back;
    Loved that set, only thing preventing me from building it is a lot of the pieces seem to be WotLK Trial raid drops.... I'm pretty happy with mine though at least
    Last edited by SurrealNight; 2012-11-07 at 04:08 PM.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Here's three that I thought of!

Tank 1

Tank 2/DPS

Healer

EDIT: Feedback appreciated of course ^^
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2012-11-07 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, considering ICC is easily soloable, I'd imagine ToC wouldn't be rocket dentistry. I have a couple of minions I use to get myself all the stuff I want from raids, too
    I have the head and chest from questing in MoP, need to find out if any other quests I maybe skipped have pieces in that set.

I thought TOC had some bosses that had those old %/scaling mechanics that made them harder the strong you were. Like he heals based on your current HP or DPS or something like that? Never hear of anyone doing ToC.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    I have the head and chest from questing in MoP, need to find out if any other quests I maybe skipped have pieces in that set.

I thought TOC had some bosses that had those old %/scaling mechanics that made them harder the strong you were. Like he heals based on your current HP or DPS or something like that? Never hear of anyone doing ToC.
    Thats because it was the first raid where you could buy almost everything from the justice vendor, save for boots, belts and weapons. We two manned it back at 85 for my rogue's daggers. It's not too terrible. Champs can be a pain, but it's humorously easy to lock down / burn down their healers at 85. Lot of it's RNG. I imagine its worlds easier with a little gear at 90.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Perfectly matched? Nope. I like the Caster ZA shoulders better, and I like the robe look much better.

Perfectly clobberin time? You bet mon.

Deleted
    ahaha love the gloves AHAHAHAH WONDERFUL

100/10 only for the fist weapons

Kinda wish I could glyph to SHOW fist weapons while attacking!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol where the heck do you find spiked boxing gloves? I kind of chuckle how I basically fight and run around with zero weapons showing, waiting for someone to yell at me for having nothing equipped =P
    [/URL]