Thread: Monk Transmogs!

Page 43 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Played around a bit in mogit (awesome addon!) and these are sets I'd like to obtain. They're based on itempieces I already have so hopefully I'll complete them all.. one day!
    I like the Lo Po set, though obvious I enjoy blue =P

The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post
    Maybe:

Except for the boots. Since, unfortunately, it's not leather.
    What Polearm is that?

The Patient
    It's off Rend, in Blackrock.

Quote Originally Posted by CptMitta View Post
    What Polearm is that?
    You can also get it for completing the quest chain in Nagrand with the Blademaster guy. He's half orc, half space goat. He has you kill a bunch of things in two different areas to make it look like the other guys did each.

Hello everyone, looking for some opinions and/or suggestions on a "ninja" theme for my friend's monk. I put this set together for him in the picture below since he was asking me for transmog ideas. He loves the color green and really liked the picture but wondering if anyone else has some other ideas or what ya'll think of this. This is the recolored set from the rogue's Tier 8 (Ulduar) with Illidian's Cursed Vision of Sargeras. The helm is overdone, I know, but always loved the Demon Hunter flair it gave. Thanks in advance

Edit: Oh! And would LOVE ideas for weapons. So far was thinking Black Ice if he goes with this picture's set but again, would love suggestions/ideas.

Last edited by Cocoacross; 2012-11-27 at 07:15 PM.

Cocoabeast | Not taking Sig Requests at this time| My Work

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    Hello everyone, looking for some opinions and/or suggestions on a "ninja" theme for my friend's monk. I put this set together for him in the picture below since he was asking me for transmog ideas. He loves the color green and really liked the picture but wondering if anyone else has some other ideas or what ya'll think of this. This is the recolored set from the rogue's Tier 8 (Ulduar) with Illidian's Cursed Vision of Sargeras. The helm is overdone, I know, but always loved the Demon Hunter flair it gave. Thanks in advance

Edit: Oh! And would LOVE ideas for weapons. So far was thinking Black Ice if he goes with this picture's set but again, would love suggestions/ideas.

That's the same thing I'm going for, but I love chunky boots, so I'm going for the Normal HoF boots, and something else for the pants, probably Maexxna25 legs, and Remorse from Ulduar as weapons, just because I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    That's the same thing I'm going for, but I love chunky boots, so I'm going for the Normal HoF boots, and something else for the pants, probably Maexxna25 legs, and Remorse from Ulduar as weapons, just because I love it.
    I'll have to look those boots up, neither of us liked it either that the boots were slim when the gloves are not.

Cocoabeast | Not taking Sig Requests at this time| My Work

Mine is nothing special but i like it

My lvl 57 Monk. This is just stuff I've picked up while lvling.

red set

[QUOTE=Lissa;19232743]Played around a bit in mogit (awesome addon!) and these are sets I'd like to obtain. They're based on itempieces I already have so hopefully I'll complete them all.. one day!

whats the list for the red set ? please

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 12:14 PM ----------

im trying to get hold of 'DaHomieG' and find out more bout the Discovery Armor transmorg set they did, all the chest pieces i see are sleeveless but they have one that has sleeves and is way cool

its on page 6

does any one know where to get it

Here's mine, kinda similar to a few at the start of the thread, Im happy with it =)
    armory if you like to see the items - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shchi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by peanutz View Post
    whats the list for the red set ? please
    Other-Eye Patch
    Shoulderguards of Assimilation
    Steelgut Vest
    Grower's Gloves
    Mar'at Belt
    Silent Leggings of the Ghostpaw
    Tukka-Tuk's Hairy Boots
    Journey's End

Got something almost similar to Cocoacross. Except for legs, I prefer kilt because Draenei legs look awful.

Undocumented change in 5.1: Looks like most fistweapons that were still marked as main or offhand are now converted to one-hand. More options for transmog yay! (boggspine knuckles and wraith strike for example)

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Undocumented change in 5.1: Looks like most fistweapons that were still marked as main or offhand are now converted to one-hand. More options for transmog yay! (boggspine knuckles and wraith strike for example)
    Wait, seriously? This is both awesome and terrifying news. Awesome because now I can use the tentacle weapon with my tentacle race. Terrifying because I have no idea what kind of set I'll build around it and how many weeks/months I'll have to farm it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    This is awesome, that makes hunting for the Fist/Claw of Molten Fury so much easier! My rogue guildie was equally excited (actually more so) that Mounting Vengeance is a one-hander now.
    Last edited by Forumchibi; 2012-11-29 at 03:25 AM.

Got something almost similar to Cocoacross. Except for legs, I prefer kilt because Draenei legs look awful.
    illiti: what kilt is that?

Quote Originally Posted by winx View Post
    illiti: what kilt is that?
    Blazewing's Furious Kilt

Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post

I'm having a hard time accepting a Draenei Monk period they look so... wrong

The Patient

Pfft, you wish you looked this good