Thread: Monk Transmogs!

Page 43 of 131 FirstFirst ...
33
41
42
43
44
45
53
93
... LastLast
  1. #841
    The Lightbringer SurrealNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Played around a bit in mogit (awesome addon!) and these are sets I'd like to obtain. They're based on itempieces I already have so hopefully I'll complete them all.. one day!
    I like the Lo Po set, though obvious I enjoy blue =P

    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

  2. #842
    The Patient CptMitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post
    Maybe:



    Except for the boots. Since, unfortunately, it's not leather.
    What Polearm is that?

  3. #843
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    324
    It's off Rend, in Blackrock.

  4. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by CptMitta View Post
    What Polearm is that?
    You can also get it for completing the quest chain in Nagrand with the Blademaster guy. He's half orc, half space goat. He has you kill a bunch of things in two different areas to make it look like the other guys did each.

  5. #845
    Hello everyone, looking for some opinions and/or suggestions on a "ninja" theme for my friend's monk. I put this set together for him in the picture below since he was asking me for transmog ideas. He loves the color green and really liked the picture but wondering if anyone else has some other ideas or what ya'll think of this. This is the recolored set from the rogue's Tier 8 (Ulduar) with Illidian's Cursed Vision of Sargeras. The helm is overdone, I know, but always loved the Demon Hunter flair it gave. Thanks in advance

    Edit: Oh! And would LOVE ideas for weapons. So far was thinking Black Ice if he goes with this picture's set but again, would love suggestions/ideas.

    Last edited by Cocoacross; 2012-11-27 at 07:15 PM.

    Cocoabeast | Not taking Sig Requests at this time| My Work

  6. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    Hello everyone, looking for some opinions and/or suggestions on a "ninja" theme for my friend's monk. I put this set together for him in the picture below since he was asking me for transmog ideas. He loves the color green and really liked the picture but wondering if anyone else has some other ideas or what ya'll think of this. This is the recolored set from the rogue's Tier 8 (Ulduar) with Illidian's Cursed Vision of Sargeras. The helm is overdone, I know, but always loved the Demon Hunter flair it gave. Thanks in advance

    Edit: Oh! And would LOVE ideas for weapons. So far was thinking Black Ice if he goes with this picture's set but again, would love suggestions/ideas.

    That's the same thing I'm going for, but I love chunky boots, so I'm going for the Normal HoF boots, and something else for the pants, probably Maexxna25 legs, and Remorse from Ulduar as weapons, just because I love it.

  7. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    That's the same thing I'm going for, but I love chunky boots, so I'm going for the Normal HoF boots, and something else for the pants, probably Maexxna25 legs, and Remorse from Ulduar as weapons, just because I love it.
    I'll have to look those boots up, neither of us liked it either that the boots were slim when the gloves are not.

    Cocoabeast | Not taking Sig Requests at this time| My Work

  8. #848
    Mine is nothing special but i like it


  9. #849
    My lvl 57 Monk. This is just stuff I've picked up while lvling.

  10. #850

    red set

    [QUOTE=Lissa;19232743]Played around a bit in mogit (awesome addon!) and these are sets I'd like to obtain. They're based on itempieces I already have so hopefully I'll complete them all.. one day!


    whats the list for the red set ? please

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 12:14 PM ----------

    im trying to get hold of 'DaHomieG' and find out more bout the Discovery Armor transmorg set they did, all the chest pieces i see are sleeveless but they have one that has sleeves and is way cool

    its on page 6

    does any one know where to get it

  11. #851
    Here's mine, kinda similar to a few at the start of the thread, Im happy with it =)
    armory if you like to see the items - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shchi/advanced


  12. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutz View Post
    whats the list for the red set ? please
    Other-Eye Patch
    Shoulderguards of Assimilation
    Steelgut Vest
    Grower's Gloves
    Mar'at Belt
    Silent Leggings of the Ghostpaw
    Tukka-Tuk's Hairy Boots
    Journey's End

  13. #853
    Got something almost similar to Cocoacross. Except for legs, I prefer kilt because Draenei legs look awful.


  14. #854
    Fluffy Kitten Mihir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,797
    Undocumented change in 5.1: Looks like most fistweapons that were still marked as main or offhand are now converted to one-hand. More options for transmog yay! (boggspine knuckles and wraith strike for example)

  15. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Undocumented change in 5.1: Looks like most fistweapons that were still marked as main or offhand are now converted to one-hand. More options for transmog yay! (boggspine knuckles and wraith strike for example)
    Wait, seriously? This is both awesome and terrifying news. Awesome because now I can use the tentacle weapon with my tentacle race. Terrifying because I have no idea what kind of set I'll build around it and how many weeks/months I'll have to farm it :P

  16. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Undocumented change in 5.1: Looks like most fistweapons that were still marked as main or offhand are now converted to one-hand. More options for transmog yay! (boggspine knuckles and wraith strike for example)
    This is awesome, that makes hunting for the Fist/Claw of Molten Fury so much easier! My rogue guildie was equally excited (actually more so) that Mounting Vengeance is a one-hander now.
    Last edited by Forumchibi; 2012-11-29 at 03:25 AM.

  17. #857
    Got something almost similar to Cocoacross. Except for legs, I prefer kilt because Draenei legs look awful.
    illiti: what kilt is that?

  18. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by winx View Post
    illiti: what kilt is that?
    Blazewing's Furious Kilt

  19. #859
    Dreadlord Kyuubi87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    Got something almost similar to Cocoacross. Except for legs, I prefer kilt because Draenei legs look awful.

    I'm having a hard time accepting a Draenei Monk period they look so... wrong

  20. #860
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    324


    Pfft, you wish you looked this good

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •