Thread: Monk Transmogs!

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Feinyr View Post

(Click on the image for original size)

More or less random collection of relatively good matching Pandaria (mostly) armor. It may change when I get some more tier pieces
    I'm not a big fan of Green, but I have to admit this looks awesome. Do you by chance have a breakdown of gear? Thanks.

i can't post links yet... but can anyone kindly tell me which pieces are in Shui's set and Dalmasca's set from posts #422 and #436 in this thread? (page 22 with the default PPP)

as well as the blade and eye cover from Feinyr's set? thanks! really want these pieces. never cared about transmog for my monk until i chanced upon this thread. panda's look terrible in almost everything it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightcheese View Post
    i can't post links yet... but can anyone kindly tell me which pieces are in Shui's set and Dalmasca's set from posts #422 and #436 in this thread? (page 22 with the default PPP)

as well as the blade and eye cover from Feinyr's set? thanks! really want these pieces. never cared about transmog for my monk until i chanced upon this thread. panda's look terrible in almost everything it seems.
    I think they're leveling leather sets if I'm not mistaken.

Shui's set is called Discovery Armor http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1078 - quest greens. I got mine from Thousand Needles
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

The head piece is: Cursed Vision of Sargeras
    and the sword is: Loshan, Terror Incarnate

Shui is using: Discovery Armor

Damalsca is using:

Legs: Kilt of Sewn Flesh
    Shoulder: Swift Wind Spaulder
    Head: Rohan's Mask

I don't remenber what's the chest piece :S

Cursed Vision of Sargeras is being used too often, every other Monk is walking about in it

I like my Transmog on monk very much ! Monk with Antlers :P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Msuqo/advanced

Head is little bit druidish but else is perfect imo

Edit: Belt have to be changed

WoWhead item list
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-04-18 at 06:15 PM.

War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Here's what I'm rocking at the moment...

Brewmaster

Mistweaver

I really like the look of the shoulders, they've got a nice savage look to them. I figured I'd try and find the red version too, but it's being a pain in the butt.
    Last edited by Wispur; 2013-04-18 at 06:44 PM.

Here's my intended:

Yes, I'm using Cursed Vision. I have my own reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ookami.kun View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Green, but I have to admit this looks awesome. Do you by chance have a breakdown of gear? Thanks.
    Glad you like it. I posted my armory before, but here it is again: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ychan/advanced

Btw I switched the chest to t15.

@Rikudou: You are right. There are only few head pieces that look good on pandaren, especially on females. Masks that cover your mouth look silly because of the scaling of the model and helms that cover your head let you look like a balloon... it is no wonder that the vision of sargeras is so popular

Quote Originally Posted by Feinyr View Post
    Glad you like it. I posted my armory before, but here it is again: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ychan/advanced

Btw I switched the chest to t15.

@Rikudou: You are right. There are only few head pieces that look good on pandaren, especially on females. Masks that cover your mouth look silly because of the scaling of the model and helms that cover your head let you look like a balloon... it is no wonder that the vision of sargeras is so popular
    I dunno, I've heard more people actually say they prefer the Female Pandaren without any helm but that the Male Pandaren look awful in a lot of helms

my latest for my pve set:
    http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8933/ulchi.jpg
    will post my newest set next week (hopefully *crosses fingers*)
    Last edited by The Mister Madgod; 2013-04-19 at 01:13 PM. Reason: use thumbnails
    Why are you putting so much emphasis on the H?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Ulchi/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    I dunno, I've heard more people actually say they prefer the Female Pandaren without any helm but that the Male Pandaren look awful in a lot of helms
    In female pandaren the helms looks strangely big and also the female pandarens have the best hair styles, so is a shame not to show your character hair :P

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    In female pandaren the helms looks strangely big and also the female pandarens have the best hair styles, so is a shame not to show your character hair :P
    Aye I agree! But I also dig the haircuts of the Male Pandaren

Aye I agree! But I also dig the haircuts of the Male Pandaren
    Your signature and your avatar doesn't agree with you :P

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 08:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Acww52 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/cfSckuD.png

no good looking pink/red shoulders to match so I just roll with shoulders that I like, Working on getting the pink staff from bc from that one worldboss
    Isn't that robe clothe?

The head piece is: Cursed Vision of Sargeras
    and the sword is: Loshan, Terror Incarnate

Shui is using: Discovery Armor

Damalsca is using:

Legs: Kilt of Sewn Flesh
    Shoulder: Swift Wind Spaulder
    Head: Rohan's Mask

I don't remenber what's the chest piece :S
    thanks! wish i could get the info on the rest of the set from Damalsca. that xmog is bangin'.

Your signature and your avatar doesn't agree with you :P
    I don't agree with you there ^^

Edit: Also, you can't see my hair on either of them so that negates the point of what you just said since we were talking about haircuts
    Last edited by Kyuubi87; 2013-04-19 at 03:46 PM.

thanks! wish i could get the info on the rest of the set from Damalsca. that xmog is bangin'.
    I FOUND IT!, it seens that he's not using those legs, he's using a chest piece like robe, here the wowhead link to the comparison with all the items: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...247:62967&l=85

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 08:43 AM ----------

I don't agree with you there ^^
    I mean, that you say that you like the male pandaren hairstyle but in your avatar and your signature you have a male pandaren with a head piece that doesn't let us see his hair :P

I FOUND IT!, it seens that he's not using those legs, he's using a chest piece like robe, here the wowhead link to the comparison with all the items...
    idk how in the world you all find this stuff with the myriad of possible gear out there. thanks a ton.