Shouldn't ChiEx also be buffed by 10%?

If they're buffing BOK by 10%, how would this effect the desirability of ChiEx as a BrM/WW?

Would ChiEx still be desired over the other 2 talent choices?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~Jesus of Nazareth

ChiEx does AoE damage and will still be superior in that regard.

Unless i am mistaken, WW already have great cleave.
    So why buff them further in that regard?

Quote Originally Posted by MoltenMuffin View Post
    I meant buff its single target component, they can leave the AoE component the same damage.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~Jesus of Nazareth

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    I meant buff its single target component, they can leave the AoE component the same damage.
    If you check out the WW sticky where this is talked about ad nauseum. This change is designed to spread the gap between serenity and CX single target, not buff our cleave. It would be much more difficult to balance if they split up the ST and AOE parts of CX since they are both the same thing currently. The goal wasn't to just increase WW damage, it was to increase Serenity's damage so that CX was less desirable in single target situations.

Serenity was always going to do more damage than CX single target, but people were taking it because it had the higher "theoretical, everything goes perfectly" DPS, was generally smoother and easier to use, and allowed for Haste set ups and more damage on cleave/AOE. This change will make Serenity back to being roughly 10% ahead of CX, but won't change the fact that its smoother, works with a haste set up, and (if you have the luckiest streak ever) CAN(tm) do more damage than Serenity.

Think CX has the slightly higher maximum but noticeably lower average. Serenity has the higher average but slightly lower "stars-align" maximum.
    - - Monk Class Forum Moderator - -
    WW/X Monk | WarcraftLogs | Occasional Excellence
    Twitch | Babylonius#3431 | @BabyloniusMonk
    Windwalker Blog

Quote Originally Posted by MoltenMuffin View Post
    Great can be GREATLY discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    And nowhere did I say that white people can't experience racism but certainly not from black people because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.

Isn't this buff already pretty over the top? Like I'm not sure so feel free to correct but these buffs seem like a little much to me.
    Buffing ChiEx would be against the point like Babylonius said but also probably push us even further over the edge?

Yeah, buffing CX would take our already super strong cleave and push it into the ridiculous level.
    - - Monk Class Forum Moderator - -
    WW/X Monk | WarcraftLogs | Occasional Excellence
    Twitch | Babylonius#3431 | @BabyloniusMonk
    Windwalker Blog

Keep in mind, even if you use ChiX, you're still getting buffed.
    Since you'll get more dps out of FoF, RSK and Tiger Palm.

And on fights where we can cleave with Chix, WW is usually pretty high (and on council probably highest).
    So buffing ChiX too, would make monks too strong where they are already doing well.
    but still, with this you'll be able to do slightly better even on those fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Great can be GREATLY discussed.
    WW is flat out the best at cleave