Essence font hot tracking?

I use vuhdu for my raid frames and was wondering if there was a way to track the hot portion of essence font and wasn't displayed in the drop down menu for hot tracking.

You can type in the dropdown. Just enter "Essence Font" and the HoT will show up properly.

[QUOTE=paradx;41495642]You can type in the dropdown. Just enter "Essence Font" and the HoT will show up properly.[/
    Thank you I'll try that when I get home

Plz halp

I cant find the way to put Essence Font on vuhdo.
    Any guide to do it =/

Ty m8

The spell ID for the Essence Font buff is "191840"

Quote Originally Posted by H3C4te View Post
    Plz halp

I cant find the way to put Essence Font on vuhdo.
    Any guide to do it =/

Ty m8
    As I said erlier, /vd opt -> Panels -> HoT Icons -> In the dropdown instead of looking for it, just type "Essence Font" and it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by paradx View Post
    As I said erlier, /vd opt -> Panels -> HoT Icons -> In the dropdown instead of looking for it, just type "Essence Font" and it's done.
    Yes I'm used to being able to select from the drop down menu and never had to type extras in. I got home and worked like a charm . Thank you very much kind sir

For some weird reason ElvUI doesn't let me track it even though I'm 100% sure I use the correct spell ID (the addon even recognizes it), but the buff isn't showing on my frames.... weird!