will go for druid t6 when I get around to it :>

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    will go for druid t6 when I get around to it :>
    Thought you couldnt transmog gear your class couldnt equip? I've picked up Rogue specific pieces and I cant transmog them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    looks like tier 9 alliance leather set
    Yea, its the same skin as the rogue set. But you can also get gear with that skin from the beginning quests in Jade Forest-alliance side or agility leather from the ToC.

Deleted
    finished today my first transmog. well almost finished, Need the boots and more proper gloves still but I'm still pretty happy with it

I'm looking for something to go with these shoulders (gloves, pants, boots, non-hair covering helm) while I wait for more T3 to show up in the Black Market AH. Any suggestions? I've scoured wowhead and the latest version of Mog-It isn't very user friendly. Thank you for the help. I have a chest and waist (as seen in the picture).

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post

I'm looking for something to go with these shoulders (gloves, pants, boots, non-hair covering helm) while I wait for more T3 to show up in the Black Market AH. Any suggestions? I've scoured wowhead and the latest version of Mog-It isn't very user friendly. Thank you for the help. I have a chest and waist (as seen in the picture).
    What are those shoulders?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=22479

Bought from the BMAH
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post

T3 , you get them from Black market , but also you can get "recolor" version from Naxx i think 10/25

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Right, thanks.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 10:13 PM ----------

Anyone know of any chunky boots that are easily accessible pre 90? other than the Argwnt Crusade ones? Cba grinding.

i find rouge T9 horde looks great on pandas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    i find rouge T9 horde looks great on pandas.
    Well an T9 rogue mix also looks fantastic on alliance pandas

10+ Year Old Account
    Running out of stuff to collect that I find appealing to transmog into for now. Guess I will just flip flop between sunwell leather / ulduar leather / current. Must just stem from playing rogue in cata and having a huge transmog collection for that character. I hope they add more hiding or even dye options in the future, would be better for more in-depth character customisation.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Deleted
    Hey Guys! Trying to find a set that matches the Shado-Pan Hat + Monk Vendor Belt but im having a hard time, found a few things but they were rogue and druid only so..

Can anyone help me find something that matches?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denied View Post
    Hey Guys! Trying to find a set that matches the Shado-Pan Hat + Monk Vendor Belt but im having a hard time, found a few things but they were rogue and druid only so..

Can anyone help me find something that matches?
    Maybe Shado-Pan look-a-like

i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo248/Halbu007/xmog.png

Now if only they could 'fix' fist weapons and Jab

Quote Originally Posted by shynoz View Post
    T3 , you get them from Black market , but also you can get "recolor" version from Naxx i think 10/25
    Yeah, but those "recolours" are Rogue only.

As I don't seem to be able to post images quite yet, I'll just toss my Armory out there. (but not a link, because it won't let me do that either, haha.)

Kaishen, US Uldum, 90 Brewmaster/Windwalker Pandaren Monk

It's the mogging that I'm most satisfied with so far, but I intend to make more sets. I do wish my panda could use the same gear my rogue is mogged to, but it doesn't look quite as good on the panda.

Xyogan, US Uldum, 85 Subtlety Worgen Rogue, if you want to see what that set looks like.

As an aside, this thread needs more male panda mogs, I need ideas. Found the one using the moonglade (dungeon set 3 for druids) and I've been collecting that, but robes have issues with not showing legs when you sit down, so I'm wary of using it.

Going for this:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...6;114438:1+1:0

Thanks to whoever gave me the tip about the blue armor. Really liked it, and had to steal it!
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2012-11-13 at 07:25 PM.