Is there any word on whether they'll change fist weapons in the near future? It seems that PvE wise thats really the only choice post heroics and they just dont show up. They aren't stored on your character or even taken out when you jab. It's really disappointing since I got the awesome fists off of Al'ar to transmog, but I find myself secretly hoping that fists won't drop so I can keep my netherbanes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurisaz View Post
    Less talking, more pictures!!

Here's mine and i absolutely love it!

*thumbs up, I really like your set! I have most of those pieces on my druid (the quest greens), I should go farm them for my monk.

Deleted
    Mine is currently the one on the right, but looking to aim for the one on the left.

Just need the blue version of my current staff transmog, the druid lookalike shoulders, boots from LFR HoF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beauburn View Post
    Is it weird that I spend more time trying to get the right look than actually playing the game?
    Not at all. I don't have an active account but I sometimes log in to a trial account to create transmogs. Gotta keep my blog running... :P

Deleted
    I know that im missing some pieces, but i really like it anyways

i.imgur.com/B1H6gPo
    i.imgur.com/MpKYTLy
    i.imgur.com/gVASXmv

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    The drop rates are unbelieveable sometimes
    got glaive and vision on first kill, 2nd glaive on 3rd kill.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    That luck!

http://i.imgur.com/CPd4xE5.jpg

Here's my monk transmog. The right most picture includes a belt I don't yet have.
    An Orc monk with a polearm really reminds me of the old Blade Masters from WC3, so I've more or less aimed for that.
    (I know the complaints about orc monk being poor blademaster because they don't use their weapons a lot, but I figure if you're a master you don't need to use it all the time, just when it counts. Plus the brewmasters eastern theme really lends itself to the whole blademaster/samurai motif)

The perfect mount of course, the vicious war wolf. Nothing says horde like that mount, and the flag fits well with the Blademaster concept.
    http://i.imgur.com/2YMmWdf.jpg

I'd really love some feedback. What do you guys think??
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2013-01-25 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Use Thumbnails!

So many nice xmog's, glad I am leveling a monk now.

I think my panda would look unbelievably badass with this set lolol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    I had not quite as much luck, but got both Glaives on my 2nd and 3rd kills, vision on my 5th. Maybe they increased the Legendary drop rate... Seems lots of people have them these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Demontheos View Post
    I had not quite as much luck, but got both Glaives on my 2nd and 3rd kills, vision on my 5th. Maybe they increased the Legendary drop rate... Seems lots of people have them these days.
    Naah it's just luck. Back in Cata I got my off hand glaive on my DK on the first kill, got the main hand on 4th. In those 4 kills I also got the zergling staff, vision and bluwark (All I can't use xD)

On the other hand my monk now has 8 kills and only vision (from those meaningful items) dropped. Last week two of my guildies got their glaives on their runs though.. It's all RNG :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demontheos View Post
    i think the problem is that its so easy to solo so more people can get it.

If you are on a high pop server seeing like 18 ashes of al'ar without rotating the camera, its nothing special anymore.

Deleted
    New T10 Rogue lookalike set I finished today, with Undeath Carrier staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly it won't let me post my photos yet as I'm new too the site! But loving most of the mogs ive seen here so far!

Just made an account for this thread, I've currently got two sets that I use; one for Brewmaster and another for Mistweaver. Can't post images so I'm gonna try to post a link. Delete the spaces.
    Brewmaster:
    i.imgur. com/tFB9J59.jpg
    i.imgur. com/lGI4K9D.jpg
    i.imgur. com/W3267lP.jpg
    Mistweaver:
    Mace/Offhand:
    i.imgur. com/5Hk19y4.jpg
    i.imgur. com/zilVrAz.jpg
    i.imgur. com/wuyTIco.jpg
    Staff:
    i.imgur. com/Nir5N7h.jpg
    i.imgur. com/WXX3pvN.jpg
    Can post the item lists if someone wants them.

Most of these transmogs are good

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed most of these are good.