Quote Originally Posted by Bhambhoo View Post
    which swords are those?
    Hanzo Sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Since I'm at work, just a slightly bugged Screenshot from Armory :-/
    Dancing steel enchant is not visible, just as the green monk-only belt is not shown...

Currently searching for a replacement either for the shoulders fitting the pants/boots or replacing boots/pants. The later will be quite difficult since I want that bulky boot-style. An suggestions?

Deleted
    I think that head+shoulders, chest+gloves and pants+boots have their own category regarding color scheme. You need to preserve only one of those groups (so two pieces only) and build upon those.

Anyway heres my mog, I am posting from tablet, thus the mobile app screenshot. I would appreciate any suggestions for the head piece since cursed vision is so overused. I dont like the bloodfag blue recolor fot this mog as well as the blue druid cape+antlers head (really dont know the name). Do you know any other blue head matching this mog? Thanks in advance!
    http://i.imgur.com/9kiP1MY.png

Still farming BT for Vision but eye patch works for right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

I know some of the colors clash, but I enjoy this look.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamael View Post
    Since I'm at work, just a slightly bugged Screenshot from Armory :-/
    Dancing steel enchant is not visible, just as the green monk-only belt is not shown...

Currently searching for a replacement either for the shoulders fitting the pants/boots or replacing boots/pants. The later will be quite difficult since I want that bulky boot-style. An suggestions?

whats teh tattooed chest looking item?
    Rawr

please what the name of the swords in the seconde transmog ..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk tier 15 chest, Throne of Thunder.

Deleted
    That's just the LFR T15 Monk chest... can also be aquired as a non-set item with Agility... so easy to get, still didn't see it in any transmog recently

Deleted
    I will repost this since nobody reacted to my post:
    Heres my mog, I am posting from tablet, thus the mobile app screenshot. I would appreciate any suggestions for the head piece since cursed vision is so overused. I dont like the bloodfag blue recolor fot this mog as well as the blue druid cape+antlers head (really dont know the name). Do you know any other blue head matching this mog? Thanks in advance!

please use thumbnails!
    Sorry, it should be better now!
    Last edited by mmoc661e873d35; 2014-08-31 at 04:45 PM.

Either http://www.wowhead.com/item=25513#comments or if you've done the quest you can try to get http://www.wowhead.com/item=24737

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsu View Post
    New Purple Swords to go with old set

anyone know what swords these are?

Quote Originally Posted by residentisz View Post
    anyone know what swords these are?

Kil'ruk's Furious Blade

http://www.wowhead.com/item=104637

please what the name of this sword that stealth on back

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JUBAAA View Post
    please what the name of this sword that stealth on back
    You should quote the post you are refering to. We dont know what sword you are talking about.

Imo, one of the most underrated pieces of monk transmogs is http://wod.wowhead.com/item=95694 and its normal and heroic recolors.

The tattoo + robe combo makes for a great base for demon hunter sets and is a higher Rez unlike the more traditional ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffCz View Post
    You should quote the post you are refering to. We dont know what sword you are talking about.
    And in addition to that, EVERY sword in-game sheathes on the back for monks ;P

Deleted

Deleted
    Where did you get those pieces?