View Poll Results: Which Doctor was the best?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • William Hartnell (First Doctor)

1 0.81%
  • Patrick Troughton (Second Doctor)

1 0.81%
  • Jon Pertwee (Third Doctor)

2 1.61%
  • Tom Baker (Fourth Doctor)

13 10.48%
  • Peter Davison (Fifth Doctor)

1 0.81%
  • Colin Baker (Sixth Doctor)

0 0%
  • Sylvester McCoy (Seventh Doctor)

0 0%
  • Paul McGann (Eighth Doctor)

0 0%
  • Christopher Eccleston (Ninth Doctor)

12 9.68%
  • David Tennant (Tenth Doctor)

74 59.68%
  • Matt Smith (Current Doctor)

20 16.13%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    New Dr. Who - David Tennant.
    Old Dr. Who - Tom Baker.

Have only seen the 3 last ones, but I have a hard time see one that's better then David Tennant. Not to be hating or be rude, I think Matt is good and funny and all but for some reason his face just irritates me :S

Pandaren Monk
    Tom Baker is 'my' Doctor for having been on TV during the time I could appreciate the series
    I really wish sometime they'd bring back a bit of Paul McGann to show what happened before he regenerated, or why... That movie with a certain plot point that shall not be named wasn't really fair to be his only shot at the Doctor.

I think that most people like Tennant a lot because he's been the longest, recent Doctor. Familiarity grows on people But I have to say that after being given some time to grow into it, Matt Smith is really pretty good. Specially when at times he seems to be able to channel Hartnell and show how OLD he is and feels...

I didn't really like the forced, look-how-funny, cliche misunderstanding things, act they put him in at the start of the last Christmas Special, though. :/ But that's a writer issue, not an actor issue.

Participant in the Rhonin Diaries 1, 2, 3 and 4.
    Not the best Rogue in the world, just a Tribute.

I have only seen the last 3, but for me I voted David Tennant, I prefer him as an actor and I feel his Doctor has more depth than the others (plus he is nice eye candy). However he only just beat Matt Smith, I like his quirky side which I feel is more what The Doctor should be like.

Epic!
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maztech View Post
    The new doctors are good, but none of them compare to Pertwee, not even close. Any person who has ever seen all the Dr who's would just laugh at some one saying David tenant is better
    The old dr who's were just so much better in so many ways. Eccie brought me back in and grew on me really quick. I like tennant a bit, and smith is just too goofy for me.

Don't get me started on the new companions, Rose is the only one I've cared much for. (of the new ones)

Christopher Eccleston is best dalek.
    pro-gun liberal

Voted for Christopher Eccleston, but just because I only watched Dr. Who when he was the Doctor. So you could say that my opinion is biased - a lot.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

The Tenth is my favorite, great actor.