Keyboard recommendations?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I couldn't find anything regarding computer peripherals but maybe that's just because I'm half awake.

Hi! I've been using Logitech K300 for over two years, which is a cute and nice keyboard, but not dedicated to gaming. I do love using it to play WoW though, one reason being that all the F* keys are directly above their corresponding number.

Anyways, I'm hoping to find a new keyboard since mine is wearing down a bit and also since I just built a new computer (I want a bunch of new shiny things! Yay!) I'm wondering if anyone has any decent recommendations, preferably with the F* keys corresponding to their numbers, that would be good for gaming. I typically don't see the F* keys lined up on gaming keyboards >< Picky me.

Currently looking at:
    Logitech K360
    Logitech K340
    But I'm concerned that having a wireless keyboard might lag, which would be awful especially mid raids -.- If you have one of these keyboards, I'd love your opinion!

Thanks =]!

I would skip wireless unless you absolutely need it. My Razer Lycosa has worked reasonably well, but people also seemed to like the G110.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I would skip wireless unless you absolutely need it. My Razer Lycosa has worked reasonably well, but people also seemed to like the G110.
    What he said. As well, i use the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate. Not many issues with it. Also, I used to have the Logitech G15. That thing was a TANK. It lasted long enough i got rid of it because it was just too dirty and worn down.

I have a black widow ultimate as well, wired is def way to go, also mechanical has a nice feel to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Razer Arctosa. Its a nice keyboard but more on the budget end. I'd recommend just about any Razer product.

Deleted
    Logitech G15 is pretty nice. Has all the macro buttons to the left as well as the Display which you can mod to show your CPU/GPU temps, your WoW Characters, what you're listening to.. list goes on. I do however, presume there is a newer version of it out by now..

Ah yea, the G19, not ideal if you're on a budget though (£100)

Corsair M90 doubles as a weapon if somebody breaks into your house cause it's that damn durable.

I'm still using a G15, feels pretty great and the screen is nice too. The G-keys don't get any use though.

Razer Black Widow Ultimate was my choice. Essentially the same as the normal Black Widow but with backlighting for the keys (which was something I really wanted for my keyboard). Was also my first mechanical keyboard, and I have to say I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by googz View Post
    Corsair M90 doubles as a weapon if somebody breaks into your house cause it's that damn durable.
    I think I could probably use my K90 as a tennis racquet and it not break.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far =] I'll be taking a look at all of them! I've tried my friend's Lycosa before and I liked the feel of the buttons a lot, but I can't seem to get used to the F keys (I'm weird. I'm so used to my little compact keyboard ><). It might just be something I have to adjust to I suppose.

No no no no no whatever you do don't buy a lycosia ... i've had huge problems with lycosia's they all develop the same problem , I return them but thanks to razor not having a returns office in the UK they ask me to cut off the usb cables and provide a photo of me doing this ... while they send me a replacement ... ive got 3 over there now , the lycosia feels great looks great and i was very happy with it but eventually random keys will stop working , such as "1" ... or "R" requiring you unplug and replug the USB , minor annoyance until mid raid your 1 , button just stops and you have to come up with creative solutions for spells such as being aware of your alternate mapping :P ... at a wipe you replug but 3 decides to fail ... and your keys dance all over the place .

razer are a "aware of this issue" and as such will RMA any faulty product .. its a problem with the circuits under the keys ..

I'm a million times happier with my cheaper G110 plus the backlighing is stronger on this than a lycosia.