Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nidalee ...

This is a serious question, because I love brolaf so much; but I'm new to top lane (support and jungle mostly)

How do you beat Trynd as olaf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit him more than he hits you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    This is a serious question, because I love brolaf so much; but I'm new to top lane (support and jungle mostly)

How do you beat Trynd as olaf?
    Lots and lots of armor in your runepage. Preferably 35+. Don't go in to a 1v1 fight where you're both at 100%. Always have ignite/exhaust ready.

Teemo. Poke him with your darts, if he tries to attack, blind him and keep on dat poking.

Deleted
    Warwick work well against Trynd, since WW have a lot of sustain.

Yorick, Trundle, Nasus, Irelia, Garen, Cho. Any of them will make Trynd regret his life. As Yorick, just hit him with some ghouls as you last hit and trynd will be too low to last hit and you can deny him hard. Trundle, anytime he tries to last hit you just hit him with a Q and trade a few blows, you'll come out ahead and let that drag on for a little bit. Nasus, Wither, that is all. Irelia still has some insane sustain, even after the nerf, trading blows with him should end with you coming out ahead. Garen just has to silence and spin to win. Cho, a good rupture and silence will make him think again before getting near you.

Now that I know how to play top lane and the heroes that counter him every time, he's super easy to beat.