Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Catch that orange! (Prop hunt)

Marvel Heroes
    ★ twitter @WockyCC ★ blog wockycc.tumblr.comyou-tube: Wocky GAMING
    Recent Video ★ ENTER the Wocky - an introduction
    Partner/Member of the CURSE "Union for Gamers" YouTube Gaming Network | ★ Wocky's Computer Specs: HERE
    Wocky "unplugged" YouTube (Real Life)Steam Games List"

Can you tell I was a bit uneasy looking at this game?
    Partner/Member of the CURSE "Union for Gamers" YouTube Gaming Network | ★ Wocky's Computer Specs: HERE

Continent of the Ninth Seal aka "C9"

Today I bring you gameplay of Smites newest god Thanatos. Over all he is a really fun god to play and well enjoy.

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

http://www.twitch.tv/laurcus

Starting a brand new playthrough of Final Fantasy 9 with full commentary. Gonna start streaming in just a few minutes as of the time of this post. If you've never played this game before, now's a great time to check it out and if you have played it before maybe you'll learn some interesting things along the way.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Guys check out this video my friend and i made, its "loosly" based on MGS. We are noob at animation and would love some love...
    Featuring the best amateur voice acting you never heard!... some jokes relly do make me laugh. I hope you guys like, i hope you guys check it out yolo

Final Fantasy XIV - "Quick Peek" part 2 - Gameplay

part4 of my TES skyrim LP

im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

Some more game play of smite with Xbalanque. If you haven't tried smite well you should.

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

Champions of Regnum - downloadable on Steam now... a quick "peek"

Let's have a video that is actually quite funny while at the same time educates about a game. Ladies and gentlemen, Enter the world of Dodgykebaab!

Well today is patch day on smite and I thought i would bring you a video of their new god Mercury. Yes I pronounce it wrong because Yeah. Anway thank you for watching if you do and have a great day.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming

Well I was trying to wait until someone else posted something but eh, I will share the fun I have with smite in hopes that others will come join in said fun.
    I have a few other videos from yesterday as well of more Mercury aka Hermes aka the real Flash. But this is the lovely Athena Goddess of Wisdom, Sister of Ares and Daughter of Zues after being a literal headache that busted from his head. That is indeed one hell of a Headache. Enough History and on to the video. Enjoy and have a great day.

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming

Vanguard, Saga of Heroes (Quick Peek)

Diablo 3 - Skorn monk - 2.61 attack speed !!!

Hay guys welcome back, This was my dream settup for my monk, granted if i ever got a set good enough to pull it off i would change my mantra to overawe for basic maths but the idea of the video was to show the speed of the 2 handed monk.

In the video i reached 2.31 using my own buffs and then went on to 2.61 with Frenzied.

In the secon half of the video i show a bog standard weapon i got on the AH for 500k which was doing just fine and was able to reach 3.0 attack speed with frenzied.

The thing to note watching this video is that my dex has droped my over 1200 for what i normally is, And so while i go on about how awesome my dream would be cleary getting the attack speed without the damage and dex would be pointless.

With the added dex and other stats the bells in this video would be ~10 times more powerfull with the dex alone nevermind the other stats i gimped to reach the attack speed.

The idea being to make the most powerful bells possible while dropping them at a reasonable pace,

If you have my dream setup i hate you... and link please

You can find my on

You Tube at - https://www.youtube.com/user/SouchonP

Twitter at - https://twitter.com/Paul00Doyle

Regards Paul

Prime World F2P

Rusty Hearts Quick Peek

Since I'm not allowed to post any links yet I'm just going to post the channel name:

TacoShackStudios

Just a few people making gaming videos
    Last edited by keitachan1; 2013-10-11 at 01:39 PM.