Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Rebuild My Guild: Ep2 - Let the Games BEGIN!

- - - Updated - - -

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep50 - Washington DC Trip

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep51 - Reflecting on YouTube and More

Deleted
    woah, my browser crashes when opening this thread, so many videos..

Backseat Raid Leading: Ep11 - Establishing Officers

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanctum 2 - a quick look

Body By Brutall: Ep4 - Eating Healthily...Mostly

10+ Year Old Account
    RaiderZ - a pretty good MMO

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep52 - Static Struggles With Consistency

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Wocky reflects and gives his opinions on YouTube, the challenges regarding growing a YouTube channel:

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep53 - So Much To Come

10+ Year Old Account

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep54 - Garrosh 25HM Is On Farm

youtube.com/khaotickyle trying to release new videos as well as recording from my live stream @twitch.tv/sinnical

10+ Year Old Account
    OUTLAST - the most #scary #indie #horror game I have played. Go to 20:20 for the first scare - after about the third scare, my emotions were putty.

Deleted
    Starting to stream. All day everyday. I stream league of legends. Very chill atmosphere. Come check me out!
    http://www.twitch.tv/itheoryx

Backseat Raid Leading: Ep12 - Communicating During Progression

- - - Updated - - -