Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Smokers Lounge , g33k, gamer, canabis culture stream, variety of games. trying to get good at LoL while I wait for an mmo to shake the craptacular stagnant pool up.
    Twitch.tv/squizzicus. thanks for reading and stop by.

Deleted
    Hey guys!

I'm giving away the new batman game once my new channel hits 200 subs, so to be in with a chance to win all you gotta do is subscribe, like the video and comment with anything you like!

im playing a LOT of altis life just now on Arma3, which is currently 60% off on steam ! Check us out on www.sawgaming.net if you're interested in coming to join in with us

best of luck <3

A pretty entertaining "Lets Play" series .. They play GTA5 , Jurassic World and Fallout so far. Worth checking out! Thanks!

Me and a friend decided to pick up Battleblock Theater for cheap from steam and I can't remember the last time I've had this much fun playing a co-op game. This really brings me back to some of the old days of couch gaming playing classics like Super smash bros for the 64 or even Mario Party.

Thanks in advance to anyone who watches the video. I'd really appreciate any feedback as well as any support you'd give. Hope you enjoy the entertainment

Kicking-off our new Overwatch Gameplay series is the robot Bastion.
    This is the upcoming Hero Brawler from Blizzard Entertainment and I would like to get you guys all the information possible so to this end I am doing a full abilities and lore story series for each of the Heroes in Overwatch. There are no Beta keys as of this time but you can sign up here :
    http://eu.battle.net/overwatch/en/

- - - Updated - - -

Our new Overwatch Gameplay series continues with the defense role assassin Widowmaker.
    This is the upcoming new franchise from Blizzard and we would like to give you all information as soon as possible. To this end we are doing a full abilities and lore story series for each of the Heroes. This game was record on the King's Row map (battleground, battlefield) in Payload mode.

Our Overwatch Gameplay series continues with the Tank Reinhardt.
    Upcoming new franchise from Blizzard and we would like to give you all information we have. So we are doing a full abilities and lore story series for each of the Champions. This game is on the King's Row map (battleground, battlefield) in Payload game-mode.

There are no Beta keys at the moment but you can sign up for Overwatch here :

- - - Updated - - -

Overwatch Gameplay series keeps going with the Russian Tank Zarya.
    New franchise from Blizzard Entertainment and we would like to give you all information asap. We are doing a full abilities and lore story series for each of the Heroes in this new Brawler. This particular game is on the Temple of Anubis map (battlefield) in Point Capture mode.

I would also like to the add that the beta should go live in the fall of 2015.

The first show of real Reaper (offense role) Overwatch Gameplay!
    The beta for this new game from Blizzard should be arriving this fall so we are doing a full abilities and lore story series for each of the Heroes in this new Brawler. The game showcased in this video is on the Temple of Anubis map (battlefield) Point Capture mode.

No Beta keys at this time but you can sign up for Overwatch here :

Abilities Detailed :

HELLFIRE SHOTGUNS
    Reaper tears enemies apart with twin shotguns.

WRAITH FORM
    Reaper becomes a shadow for a short period of time. While in this form, he takes no damage and is able to pass through enemies, but cannot fire his weapons or use other abilities.

SHADOW STEP
    After marking a destination, Reaper disappears and reappears at that location.

FIRE STRIKE
    By whipping his Rocket Hammer forward, Reinhardt slings a flaming projectile which pierces and damages any enemies it touches.

Ultimate ability DEATH BLOSSOM
    In a blur of motion, Reaper empties both hellfire shotguns at breakneck speed, dealing massive damage to all nearby enemies.

Deleted

The first mission (part) in the new Whispers of Oblivion Prologue Campaign for Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void. This is your basic Playthrough / Walkthrough with commentary.

The Second mission (part) in the new Whispers of Oblivion Prologue Campaign for Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void. This is your basic Playthrough / Walkthrough with commentary. This one is called Ghosts in the Fog.

The third and final mission (part) in the new Whispers of Oblivion Prologue Campaign for Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void. This is your basic Playthrough / Walkthrough with commentary. This one is called Evil Awoken.

Deleted

This shows all the cutscenes (cinematics) and relevant dialog for the storyline in Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void (Prologue) - Whispers of Oblivion campaign. Major spoilers so tune out if you don't want any.

My first impressions (gameplay 1080p 60fps) on KYN (PC ARPG on Steam)
    This is a basic walkthrough | playthrough in which i give you my first thoughts on the game.

About This Game :
    In a world where Viking mythology collides with magic, explore the world of KYN in a fast paced role playing strategy game that combines party based combat with exploration and progression.

• A Magical Viking World Brought to Life. Unlock the mysteries of the vast world of KYN as you explore ancient ruins, lush landscapes and snowy mountains filled with intricate puzzles and plenty of danger! Fight against a variety of intelligent enemies and use your skill and cunning to take out powerful boss enemies!

• A Hybrid Tactical RPG Meets Hack-n-Slash. This is real time action in a fantastical RPG setting. You will need to leverage the environment to create traps, defend areas or build up special attacks. When tactics are needed, utilize the slow motion feature, where time slows to almost zero and you can direct your heroes to an area and assign them a task to out flank, out smart and defeat your enemies!

• An RPG Party with up to Six Playable Characters. Build that classic RPG dungeon crawling group with our motely group of heroes. Each warrior can be outfitted with different equipment and specialized abilities to meet your needs. Allocating points in mind, body, control will build characters that fit your style or meet the challenges of the puzzles you will soon face.

• A Deep Crafting and Loot System. Collect hundreds of items. Combine over 100 different elemental materials in a unique crafting system designed to help you get more powerful weapons and armor.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/314...
    This IS NOT a review, so take the info presented with a grain of salt.

Overwatch Gameplay series keeps going with the support role Lucio.
    New franchise from Blizzard Entertainment and we would like to give you all information asap. We are doing a full abilities and lore story series for each of the Heroes in this new Brawler. This particular game is on the NUMBANI map (battlefield) in Payload mode. The game was played at Gamescom 2015

I would also like to the add that the beta should go live in the Autumn of 2015.

www.youtube.com/user/ReSpawnTimer
    www.twitch.tv/ReSpawnTimerlive

ReSpawnTimer is a resource for game reviews, funny moments, let's plays and previews.

Some "Funny Moments" videos:

Dead Island Episode 1:

GTA V Episode 1:

GTA V Episode 2:

Payday 2 Escape Fail:

Created a Marksmanship Hunter Video Guide to help anyone struggling with their dps. Also feel free to Check out my "The Magic Circle" play through to delve into a mind of a game developer and break the code from the inside out.

Have started recording the bosses for Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin on PS4 now that I've gotten around to playing it:
    Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...MKiFMfPAugpyBb

Did the same previously for most of the bosses in Bloodborne:
    Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kQT-6SlWGWA_Ce

And lastly, been going for solo challenges in Destiny (mostly solo'ing the 6man raid Crota's End, both for the Flawless Trophy of the full raid on Normal Mode):

And solo'ing the final boss on Hard Mode:

Channel mostly will have playthroughs of the souls/Bloodborne games. Also has WoW progression bosses from Firelands until Highmaul, mostly being US Top kills/World top 20 kills when they first came out. https://www.youtube.com/user/tassssssssss

Overwatch Gameplay series keeps going with the support role Mercy.
    New franchise from Blizzard Entertainment and we would like to give you all information asap. We are doing a full abilities and lore story series for each of the Heroes in this new Brawler. This particular game is on the TEMPLE OF ANUBIS map (battlefield) in Point Capture mode.

I would also like to the add that the beta should go live in the Autumn of 2015.

I thought it would be cool to show Rexxar's Origin so that means Warcraft 3 Gameplay. Here we get to see him for the first time but not only, Thrall, Gazlowe, Rokhan, Nazgrel, Drek'thar, Chen and many others are also present. This was done in 1080p 60fps although the game did not support this resolution. The first part of the first mission (To Tame a Land) in The Founding of Durotar Bonus Campaign for Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne

FREE Betakey for Legacy of the Void

For if you are interested in a free Beta key :