Page 23 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stream will be up in about 30 minutes. Playing Tera on http://www.twitch.tv/emrendil

Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition Unboxing

If anyone is interested how HoTS Collector's Box looks and what u will find inside here is my unboxing...

Deleted
    SimCity, one of the worst launches in a long, long time. Here's an indepth review for Maxis and EA's creation, and the newest installment in the SimCity franchise.

Heart of the Swarm - Early Release!

woots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwuhGzaEOMY

sorry - got moved to the right place. thxmods! UNBOXING for HoTS CE!
    Last edited by tehpud; 2013-03-12 at 01:16 AM.

Deleted
    This is my first video in a Play Through series of the Heart of the Swarm Campaign! Thanks to those who decides to watch the video!

Last edited by mmoc1da558e8d5; 2013-03-12 at 06:02 AM.

Deleted
    Heart of the Swarm walkthrough on brutal. Already finished 5 missions and all of them are in Youtube. I hope you subscribe so you can see immediately when new vid comes out. Here is part 1:

You can find other parts on my channel!

Part one of our new Borderlands 2 live stream, which we are running on our twitch page: http://www.twitch.tv/fluffygaminguk/

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    Not exactly a video game video, but a card game video. My irl friend's video anyhow, but i'm the main man voice in the video. xP

Finnish language mainly but there's subtitles for others to understand.

Last edited by mmocc9de2ce60c; 2013-03-12 at 12:14 PM.

A look at some Tribes 2 updates, including the TotalBiscuit soundpack.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    More yugioh opening stuff from my irl friend, she's the main spotlight this time though. I'm slightly there.

Neglected Steam Games

Hey guys! If you or anyone you know has neglected their steam games(everyone with a steam account does this) Then send them my way. I will be playing through my entire steam library so they/you don't have to. My plan is to try about an hour of each game(unless I find myself enjoying it) and post the video on YouTube. You check out the games you own and if you like what you see, maybe you won't neglect your steam games! I will be doing this in reverse Alphabetical order for now, until I can come up with a list and cross them off as I go. ( I did this to avoid opening with Amnesia)

Deleted
    That irl friend of mine pulled amazingly good this time, a card that is worth 80 euros... (89$ in dollars)
    My voice reaction is in the video too. xD

Oh and also, a bit not so good pulls in this opening video. xP
    Last edited by mmocc9de2ce60c; 2013-03-14 at 05:06 PM.

Neglected Game 2 - World of Goo

Second part in my Neglected Game series. To recap my other post, I play steam games that myself and likely everyone else neglect to play, but we own regardless.

10+ Year Old Account

New episode of Sleeping Dogs
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    Review for the one and only Heart of the Swarm! Starcraft 2's first expansion and second in the Starcraft 2 trilogy. Of course featuring the lovely Sarah Kerrigan, Queen of Blades. But, is it any good?

Hey people... new videos on http://www.youtube.com/ZeroGamingCenter
    GO CHECK IT OUT! if you like what you see.. like, comment and subscribe to support us... we'll do a giveaway when we hit 100 subscribers! so don;t miss that

Don't forget to Support us by Subscribing to our channel !

Hey everyone, here's another new video about Bastion and how it's totally an eSport... no really! (maybe not)

Neglected Game 3

The third in my series of Neglected Games on steam. Toki Tori is a quite simple puzzle game where you move Toki around to collect eggs.