Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Hurt- My Fanmade Bioshock Infinite Trailer

Let me know what you think, Enjoy!

I thought Dragon Age 2 was innovative and groundbreaking!
    lol >.>

Very well done, i liked it. Only thing that i can say though is some of your scenes don't really fit with the tempo of the songs/point in the song. Much better than anything i could have done though.

Asus Prime x299 | Intel i7-7800x | Corsair H110i cpu watercooler | MSI Sea Hawk gtx 1080 | 16gb DDR4 3000hz GSkill RGB | Samsung 960 evo 250gb M.2 + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX760 | Corsair Crystal series 570x case | Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit | Acer 23 inch monitor 1920x1080 + LG 23inch 1920x1080 + Asus 144hz 1920x1080|

Fantastic video! I moved this to the videos sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Fantastic video! I moved this to the videos sticky.
    Sorry about that, haven't been on mmo champ lately but glad you liked it!
    I thought Dragon Age 2 was innovative and groundbreaking!
    lol >.>

At first I was like :D

But then I was like :-/

Fell in love with the Johnny Cash, it really set a tone for the whole thing that your bassdrop into trashstep really sets it off and feels... ugh.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account

An episode of sleeping dogs is up!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Dungeon Defenders 2 announced! Not just a sequel to the original tower defence game, but also has moba style 5v5 pvp! Interesting...

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Hi everyone,

Tried out a scripted first impressions video and kinda went edit-happy in Sony Vegas with it. I quite like how it turned out, i hope you do too ^^

Deleted
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.

I shall present you my new Lets Play! Quess what game?! Bioshock Infinite!

Part 1 here:

Streaming BioShock Infinite 1999 mode on PC
    http://www.twitch.tv/GamerLCD

A clip from my recent livestream.

Neverwinter (Closed Beta) - "The Cloak Tower" Dungeon

Deleted
    Some random battling in a cool naruto game, but the main purpose of the video is to show the new intro. ^^

My New World Of Warcraft Video Series on YouTube :)

I have started a new video series that will feature wow as the game of choice, this was an idea as I wanted to entertain people while also having fun. I hope you can take a sec to go over and have a look, this would be much appreciated .

link below

watch?v=THjczuked0g

Arma 3 Alpha Lite Key Giveaway

Hey there!

Haven't seen an Arma 3 thread here during my browsing, so I'm unsure whether any of you are at all interested in it, but if you just want to check it out then I am doing a small steam-key giveaway for the Alpha Lite version of the game. The game itself is a reasonably complex modern combat simulator, with awesome gun-play, vehicle and aircraft shenanigans and much more. I have 200 keys for this Lite version and shall be giving away 50 per week, first come first serve!

The Alpha Lite version that I'm giving away keys for contains:

- 3 Singleplayer Showcases, allowing you to play around with Infantry combat, ground vehicles, and aircraft gameplay.
    - The Editor mode, which allows you to make your own missions and make NPCs fight each other, spawn hundreds of helicopters, whatever you want to do.
    - There is unfortunately no multiplayer gameplay in the Lite version of the Alpha, as it is more designed to give you a first look at the game and it's features.

Without further ado, here's the video of the giveaway:

Unsure if this is supposed to go into the video thread, as it is more about a giveaway/competition than actual game footage.

Cheers,

Maldruzard

Deleted
    Nr Gaming | Streaming Everyday 19:00/00:00! CET

Streaming:

World of Warcraft
    Diablo
    Bioshock Infinite

Many other new and old games! come online and have a chat!

www.twitch.tv/notrepaired

Deleted
    Hi guys and girls - I've just finished my League of Legends video guide which can be found here:

It's mostly aimed at beginners/newbies who are looking to understand some of the core mechanics of the game and move into ranked gameplay.

Enjoy and let me know if you enjoyed!

Gamebetter
    Last edited by mmoc7460b58ccc; 2013-03-29 at 11:48 AM. Reason: formatting

Deleted

Here's some footage from the world championship Mx Simulator.
    Sure this game is not populair at all for mmo gamers but i love it as being a longtime motocross & videogame fan.

Sunday Livestream! Going live in a couple of minutes...