Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account

Talking

Hi and thanks for this thread! We're an unconventional trio, featuring two tigers and a crazy (trans)girl, and we've just started doing this kind of stuff! Still learning, still improving, still looking for input, feedback and new ideas. Any constructive comments on how to improve are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance ♥

Bioshock:Infinite - Blind playthrough w/ commentary in 1080p [Full Playlist]

Dead Space - Blind playthrough w/ commentary in 1080p [Full Playlist]

To The Moon - Blind playthrough w/ commentary in 720p (or kinda 480?) [Full Playlist]

Hope this isn't too spammy! Thanks to everyone who wants to watch, it means a lot to us.
    @Aveelii

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avelii View Post
    Hi and thanks for this thread! We're an unconventional trio, featuring two tigers and a crazy (trans)girl, and we've just started doing this kind of stuff! Still learning, still improving, still looking for input, feedback and new ideas. Any constructive comments on how to improve are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance ♥
    [snap]
    I'd just like to say, based simply on the thumbnails of these videos, that you're already doing one thing very well. Borders around webcam feed.
    This is something that is often really simple yet almost no one does this, even most professional video creators, and it always annoys me to no end. So kudos to you for doing that, and nicely themed too!

15+ Year Old Account
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haasth View Post
    I'd just like to say, based simply on the thumbnails of these videos, that you're already doing one thing very well. Borders around webcam feed.
    This is something that is often really simple yet almost no one does this, even most professional video creators, and it always annoys me to no end. So kudos to you for doing that, and nicely themed too!
    Thank you, very kind! I've noticed that as well, and didn't like it either I love to put some personal touches into my videos (besides the whole 'me-playing' routine). Nice SC2:HotS review on your channel also! Really liked that one.
    @Aveelii

Deleted

Post NEW GAMING CHANNEL - CoD and Minecraft !!

HEY THERE ... I UPLOAD DAILY
    I UPLOAD GAMING VIDEOS ..
    INCLUDING COD AND MINECRAFT
    SO COME AND CHECK ME OUT THANKS :d
    Youtube = HepticNeptic

Me and my lads play Killing Floor. Hilarious, albeit vulgar.

Hey guys long time lurker first time poster =]
    started a youtube channel and thought i would come to mmo to look for some fanbase come check out my videos at youtube under the username ( ktyler87 ) or search pubelobster =].
    at the moment i have some dk pvp including an addons guide and a lets play of terraria i play a multitude of classes though and upload videos quite regularly so if you like my vids please subscribe and help my channel grow and any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated thanks =].

World of Tanks

I'm in the process of uploading my Ace Tanker videos (and soon, other excellent battles of note.) If you have any interest in this game, feel free to give my channel a glance; I'll be re-recording a lot of my videos soon, though, as the aspect ratio is wrong.

If you have any suggestions for the videos or particularly enjoy/hate them, let me know!

The playlist I have so far is Ace Tankers, the channel name is VoraciousGorak, and here's a preview of me goofing around in my Chaffee:

Super casual.

can anyone tell me how add ur steam on youtube channel as clickable link

Howdy hi guys!

So if anyone cares, I started up a youtube channel a while back for some Brewmaster stuff but I've always wanted to do lets plays and the like, so here's my first one ever, one I did with a friend of mine in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion! It's currently ongoing and the first three episodes are up now, and I'm updating it about once a week to allow time to edit and record gameplay.

Tell me whatcha think!

Deleted
    New remix of mine done. :P

Hey guys finally got around to finishing my little machinima project about a Killer Sheep. Enjoy.

Thanks for watching

tc

This is by far the BEST DLC in DA2. Its simply bad ass. From start to end, like a roller coaster. I wanted to share it for you're feedback. Even if you don't like DA2. This DLC is worth checking out.

Sup guys, I play SC2 HOTS as Zerg and am almost in Master's league at this time (currently rank 8 Diamond). I am currently playing and streaming whenever i can get the chance, as I really want to get to Master's before the end of the season.

My stream is currently set at 720p+ and can go up or down quality if need be(Since I'm not partnered with Twitch I can only have 1 quality)

Come on by, lend some advice if you know what's up, and help me get to Master's League soon!

http://www.twitch.tv/brewsko
    i have no signature, because carrots.

Deleted
    Some more SMITE gameplay, a look at the frosty queen of the Valkyries, Freya!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there folks, I just wanted to get word out that I have a somewhat young YouTube channel where I play games and give commentary on them! So far I cover games like SimCity, Dead Space, BioShock Infinite, and World of Warcraft.

World of Warcraft footage is something new I've started. I have played since 2005 and have experience with all classes and most races. My plan for the WoW series of videos is to basically go through the first couple zones for each race and talk about their storylines and environment, mainly sticking to lore to help people who may be new to WoW decide on what they might want to play as.

I would greatly appreciate feedback from the audience so I could improve anything that needs improvement, so head on over and check it out!

Thanks!

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcan...?feature=guide
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheArcaneBagel
    I make videos of SimCity mainly, but am open to suggestions; check me out!

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcan...?feature=guide
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheArcaneBagel