Page 31 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sims play anyone?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon's Prophet - it's all about the b00bs!

Hey guys...ZeroGamingCenter here ... take a look at our CUBE WORLD Let's Play... BTW we have a new awesome outro.. check it out!!

Deleted
    Full review of the latest in the Shadowrun franchise, Shadowrun Returns! The successfully kickstarted turn-based RPG.

Deleted
    I have reached paragon 100 in diablo 3, it took me over 810 hours !! I have never used the "Real money auction house" and can ~ "do" mp 10

Deleted
    Checked out the new continent that's going to be released soon in Planetside 2. It's pretty damn gorgeous!

<Avast> US 2nd 10m streaming farm content - 2 groups 13/13h clear, come say hi!

http://www.twitch.tv/natakublitz

Deleted
    I talk a little about EverQuest Next and why it's so exciting.

10+ Year Old Account

*Original post by Peaboddy*

Hi World of Warcraft players, my name is Peaboddy and I started playing on the Mannoroth server the day of launch but quit the game during Vanilla in 2006.

Earlier this month, my friend Eubo (another Mannoroth vanilla WoW player) suggested that we should play World of Warcraft again for the first time in 7 years, but this time we should also stream our efforts starting from complete scratch. We created new horde characters (Peabody and Eubo) and began capturing the leveling process on film (but not really). Often times we were joined by our friend Katarya, who’s played the game more recently and could answer some of our questions.

A lot has changed in WoW and we got a lot to say about it. If anyone is interested in listening, watching or chatting with us as we level up and play the game then please check out our stream at:
    www . twitch.tv/eubogaming

Also just for fun, here's some interesting but ultimately useless early Mannoroth history facts for you guys:

1. My biggest claim to fame in WoW comes from getting the server first legitimate Vaelastraz kill Alliance side. Both Eubo and I were at the time a part of a guild called Rebel Nations Soldiers

2. During those years, the Horde side was dominated by a guild called The Twelve Prophets, who had also managed to get the first 60 on this server. (Not sure if this is just a myth but I was told that this same Tauren warrior attempted to solo Stitches right after dinging 60 but DIED trying because he was still using level 40 greens!)

3. My father played a human warrior named Question and he was the second Alliance Grand Marshal ever on this server (the first was a shadow priest named Shae).

Hey guys...so i just started a new series on my Youtube channel on The Binding Of Isaac and the game is weird and awesome!! hope you guys will take a look and leave some feedback

Thanks !

Deleted
    Lol uploaded this a year or two ago thought I'd share since I completely forgot about it haha.
    Hope someone will enjoy anyway.

We discussed the announced WildStar subscription model and served up a table of prices in pounds and euros.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Alan Wake

I'm sure that there is a post out there somewhere about this game but alas, I could not find it.

That leads me to posting this up.

Have you played this game before? Personal thoughts on the game? Hated it? Loved it? Played the DLC?

Those that haven't played it at all previously should try it out if you are interested in games that are suspenseful, thrillers, and to an extent, horror.

Here's a video that I've made for the first segment of the game for those that are vaguely interested, or just want to reminisce on what the game was when it came out back in 2010 for the XBOX 360. This is on a PC, not Xbox.

So please, tell us all about your experiences with the game! If you have any of course.

Hey guys.. we are a "young" youtube channel that makes let's plays videos we have 13 episodes of let's play awesomenauts already on the channel and many more games.. binding of isaac , cube world, minecraft, black ops 2 etc. since our last awesomenauts video that we recorded we changed a lot.. so now the audio is better... we bought some HD webcams, greenscreen etc :P so guys if you want to have a look at our channel feel free to take a look here : http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroGamingCenter
    Look at my face here :
    Thanks guys for your time and leave us some feedback.. tell us what do you think about our channel any feedback is appreciated :P

Best Regards,
    ZeroGamingCenter!

FFXIV, ARR SHOW (gamebreaker nation)

http://www.twitch.tv/gamebreakertv

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/live/

starts at 4pm pst!!!

- - - Updated - - -

800 viewers and climbing!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

900 viewers!!!!

Talking Live Stream FFXIV on Twitch.tv

Starting August 27th I will be live streaming daily FF14 for those on the fence about joining a soon to be great game. Those who would like to come watch a puglist kick butt on a daily bases or even come watch league of legends please check out http://www.twitch.tv/dakumauler check it out/follow me

Have a great early access to all those who will be doing it see you after it.

Dakumaul Charon

Member of Chaos Theory Free Company FF14

Deleted

Deleted
    Hi guys, we're a group of hardcore gamers and we're back on the streaming; after our faily successful stream during Diablo 3 start (world 3rd inferno azmodan itp) we're back on streaming and racing in FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, hop in while NDA is still up and check out our trolling around with our many screenshots auto-updating while we play each few seconds; going fullout normal stream when NDA lifts. Cheers and hopefully see you on our channel, cause we wanna make a new stream community with decent people and smart trolls!

www.twitch.tv/stayawhileandlisten
    Last edited by mmocabaacaedcb; 2013-08-24 at 09:07 AM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saints Row IV, although not like it's predecessor, Saints Row The Third, is still a fantastic game. Even though it has it's elements of sci-fi now compared to the gangster feel as the previous iterations had - still maintains a great sense of humor. Not only that but the powers that are given to you are still balanced enough to give the player a challenge rather than instantly feeling overpowered compared to everyone else. I know once you get to the end of the game the powers you possess do seem to give you an edge up agains't everyone else but in most situations it stays balanced throughout which was one of my concerns for the game.

For those of you wondering what the beginning of the game looks like and wonder what the first scene is in the game, as in the Heist that you performed in Saints Row the Third here is a video I found showing you the beginning of the game. Oh, and those of you who are interested in watching the video support the Channel, the guy doesn't really have many Subscribers and really deserves them, at least in my opinion. Regardless, I really enjoyed the game.

< snipped; stop posting your youtube channel everywhere. there's a thread for that in the stickies >

The video doesn't contain spoilers either, so don't worry about that
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2013-08-24 at 05:26 PM.