Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    [EuboGaming] - Is live now. We are leveling to 90 on World of Warcraft and love answering questions of all kinds. We have returned to the game after a 7 year break, so a lot has changed for us. Feel free to relax and take a look at our stream. It's obviously not all of you viewing this post will enjoy us, but for those who do, thank you!

Link: www . twitch.tv/eubogaming

- EuboGaming

Deleted

Here are some clips of bosses done during my stream after the NDA was lifted.

Halatali (Level 20 Dungeon)

The Stone Vigil (Level 41 Dungeon)

Dzemael Darkhold (Level 44 Dungeon)

The Howling Eye (Level 44 Trial)

Last edited by Elvine; 2013-08-27 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    UK Streamer / Youtuber here , I'm doing League of Legend Content and at the moment a Let's play Series of the Trine games simply because they are flawless , beautiful and wonderfully narrated games , I shall be doing the next wow expansion beta and Hearthstone when I get my beta invite , Check me out @ www.youtube.com/user/Xthreat2002

Deleted

3xGIVEAWAY guys... so i reached lvl 100 and to celebrate.. i wanted to reword you guys for staying close to our youtube channel .. so i will be giving away 3 game ( so 3 people will win a game each ) the contest started and it will end next wednesday on sept 4th .. to enter the GIVEAWAY .. go to our giveaway video and leave a comment, a like and be sure to be SUBSCRIBED !

Deleted
    The Hangar module for Star Citizen was released, so I had a look at my shiny new Freelancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    A pretty new streamer looking to find more people to watch me play games! I'm kinda ddicted to FF 14 right now..but making my fiancee play Skyrim for the first time ever right now! COme watch!
    http://www.twitch.tv/lynixxis

10+ Year Old Account
    Wocky's MEGA MMO Graphic Comparison 2013 at glorious 1080p, MAX detail on all games (beyond "Ultra")

Starting to stream Diablo 3 again. Have a team of 4 doing co-op Hardcore. WW Barb (myself), 2 Ball Lightning DH, and a BBV WD. Synergy is excellent and our new Act 1 route has been yielding anywhere between 100-120m xp/hr on mp2. As of last night, one of the DH died to a disconnect (at plvl 66) and may be switching to TR monk with overawe to increase xp/hr.

If the stream gets a steady amount of viewers, I'd be happy to do some unid or gold giveaways on US Hardcore.

http://www.twitch.tv/krowzzer

Stumbled across this pretty awesome rendition of Time's Scar from the Chrono Cross OST. The violinist is absolutely amazing, so be sure to watch til the end to catch her solo.

Hello everyone,

I'm not exactly sure if this is correct forum section to make a post about this. But I recently started streaming and I'd really appreciate if you'd all like to give my channel a try and watch some time.

Currently I don't have a set time but I do stream every day different games so feel free to stop by and watch!

Don't forget to follow!

Thanks a lot hope to see you all in it.

twitch.tv/cornetto1128 is my channel

Deleted

Hey guys... so we just hit 200+ subs and to celebrate and thank you guys for that we are having a 200 SUBS GIVEAWAY and this time we're giving

away :
    -Magicka Steam Key
    -Showdown Effect Steam key
    To enter the contest be sure to:
    -Leave a comment on this video
    -Like the video
    -And Be Subscribed to the Channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroGamingCenter
    The video will end on sept 17 and i will post the winners in a video that will be released on that date, and i will also message the winners on

youtube.
    Good Luck To You All !

10+ Year Old Account

Ragnarok II - Legend of the Second

10+ Year Old Account

Australians playing SR4! Please give it some love!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Heya everyone, I have recently started streaming on Twitch and I'd love it if some people from mmo-champ came to check it out! I'm currently playing Diablo 3, but I play all sorts of games, so come on in, relax and stay awhile.

http://www.twitch.tv/laurcus

Deleted

Catch that orange! (Prop hunt)

10+ Year Old Account
    Marvel Heroes

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you tell I was a bit uneasy looking at this game?