Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    theWocky's first Minecraft experience... I guess gameplay truly is > graphics. I found myself having fun. WTF?

More Videos = More Fun

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account

WARFRAME f2p First Person Shooter

You guys have to check this game out... download it - it's unbelievably polished for a beta.

A look at Forced, a new co-operative action rpg puzzle game from indie studio BetaDwarf!

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legends of Norrath - theWocky's first, ever, TCG experience...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutall View Post
    Alright, I'm back with the aforementioned song that was promised to my viewers for reaching a subscriber threshold. Enjoy it for what it is and feel free to laugh along...or at me. Whatever helps you get through your day.
    Dude! you head is totally on upside down!
    Great song btw

Deleted

Siegecrafter Blackfuse Defused

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account
    Game of Thrones - the f2p video game

Let's Play Bastion!

I've been steadily accruing a sizable backlog of games over the past couple of years. I figured that if I started doing Let's Plays of them, though, I'd have a good deal more incentive to both start and finish them, though! This is my first one (so all comments, both positive and negative, as long as they're constructive, are absolutely welcomed!)

Bastion has been regularly recommended to me when I'm trying to figure out what I should play, and I figured that since it seems to have such a good reputation that it would be a wonderful place to start! Hopefully, you will enjoy the trip through my backlog as much as I enjoy sharing it with you all ^^

My new video! Recorded livestream playing Skyrim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arche Blade - Fast PvP Action Moba'ish game

- - - Updated - - -

I aint afraid of no ghosts... O RLY? Haunted Memories... a slenderman type game - first I've ever played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wocky shows off his YouTube software, what equipment he uses, what software he uses for making videos.

Hi guys... i am Zero from ZeroGamingCenter and i've been a youtuber for quite a while now, but because i see how hard it is for people to grow their channels when they start i wanted to go out there and help the community a little and do some Youtube Shoutouts on my channel i know we only have 267 subs , but i know that when you are a small youtuber every subscriber counts and hopefully i can help you guys get as many subscribers as possible :P You don't have to be subscribed to get a shoutout, altho subscribing to our channel would be greatly appreciated
    If you want to get a shoutout just leave a comment to this video :P

Best regards,
    Zero.

Good morning ^^

I started Alan Wake last night in celebration of Halloween~ (I was told it was something of a spooky game... it was close enough for me.)

First part completed and I'm looking forward to doing more! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did and I look forward to any and all feedback! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Planetside II - F2P MMO FPS

Hello, I am a fairly new youtuber, I have a small channel with a few select videos that are even slightly popular. I aspire to be a popular youtuber and wish to focus on League of Legends or other Mobas such as the upcoming Heroes of the Storm, and Blizzard games such as Hearthstone, specifically speaking. My main content is funny/interesting League videos and Eports style critical commentary. I will soon be uploading a plethora of Hearthstone videos and aspire to also be big within the Hearthstone/Blizzard community, alongside Riot and League of Legends. Here are the links to my most popular of videos:

And here is my most popular critical Esports style commentary:

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post and/or view my videos, it is very much appreciated. Keep in mind I am a fairly new youtuber and am currently unsuccessful so any assistance in any way shape or form is also greatly appreciated, thank you very much once again.

10+ Year Old Account

How to be the "anti-PRO" of racing - be Wocky

My new video of Skyrim. Recorded live.