Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Check out my channel for more videos like this. I am currently working on scrolls and Hearthstone videos and plan to include more games. Minecraft and Kerbal Space Program are coming as soon as I have time.
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4x...X6LmQtg/videos

10+ Year Old Account
    Games, Youtube, Google+, Reddit... 6 months of quick peeks on games (trying to improve all the time - thx to everyone for their tips, general advice and for watching!)

Saying Goodbye to my Best In-Game Friend

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account

Chronicles of a Raid Leader: Ep1 - Mr. AFK

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite what I expected...

Also onTwitch
    One of the best COD:Ghosts gameplay broadcasters around, stay tuned for double+triple KEM Strikes, 150+ Assault KEM's, 75+ Gunstreaks and much much more!!

My new Skyrim clip from the livestream.

And here's my current list of mods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprisingly fun little game:

New Video!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously... I don't know why I play these things at night. I've been in real-life situations
    and not had such an adrenaline rush.

My recent highlight from the Skyrim livestream. Final battle with Alduin Playing on Legendary difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Livestreaming Zelda the Wind Waker. First proper stream, won't really expect any viewers anyways :P

http://www.twitch.tv/emfg

10+ Year Old Account

Semi-WoW Related - 20 Taco Challenge

10+ Year Old Account
    Some best parts of some of the games the Wocky has recorded in about 3 minutes:

New Life of a Guild Leader Videos and Some Golden Oldies

Been on hiatus recently, so here is an introduction, a couple of my "popular" videos (and by popular I mean more than two people watched them), and my most recent videos - enjoy!

My new highlight from the livestream! Getting owned by traps in Skyrim

Last edited by Emrendil; 2013-12-07 at 10:31 AM.

Hello forums.

I’m MallyCon, a small-time streamer that for over an year have been struggling, like many others, to get viewers, and I’ve come here today to spread the word that I’m searching for other smalltime and professional streamers.

I’ve recently (as of 25th of November) started a new channel on Twitch called MallyTV.
    The reason I’ve started a new channel is that I want to try to create a 24/7 online streaming channel that stream a variety of games by different streamers.
    The idea is that the channel, as you can tell from the name, would work more or less as a TV channel. It would be online at all time (except for when it swap streamers), and the streamers will have a set time when they can stream on the channel.

A quick example how it would be:
    01.00 PM: Gamerzxx21 playing Minecraft
    02.30 PM: Cheldon Sooper playing Fun with Lags
    05.00 PM: Sir-knight playing GTA
    09.00 PM: Streaming sent in Youtube videos.
    You may question yourself, why would I want to stream on someone else's channel?
    Well, it’s a great way to advertise your own stream seeing as the channel would have another viewer base. And when you stream on the channel you hopefully bring some people in from your channel’s community and you may gain a few.

So let’s get down to business.
    If you’d like to give it a go, you could be an one-timer on the channel who only stream once (which is perfectly fine) or you may want to be a regular who can get a set time sometimes each week to stream on (i.e. every Tuesday 1-3 PM playing Smite). Or maybe just something more casual, and by that I mean you schedule a time every now and then and pop on and stream. I'm even looking for Youtubers that could stream their already recorded videos on the stream!
    Note! the channel should not be your main streaming-channel. To even get a chance to stream on it will require that you have your own channel.
    To ensure that the channel will have serious streamers I have put some additional requirements (in most cases) to be reached:

Twitch
    • You must be 16 years or older.
    • You must have over 800 channel views and over 75 followers on Twitch.
    • I need to see you stream(live) at least once.

Youtube
    • You must be 16 years or older.
    • You must have over 1500 channel views and over 120 subscribers on Youtube to stream recorded videos.
    • You must have over 10 000 channel views and over 550 subscribers on Youtube to get access to stream (live).
    • You must confirm that it’s really your Youtube account by posting a video that is direct towards MallyTV channel.

Even if you don’t meet these criteria's feel free to send in an application anyway, I read them all.

There's no application template to fill in, instead I want you to write a little about yourself, what's your goal and such, and send it in to mallytv.application@gmail.com
    Note: If you have any questions feel free to send them to mallytv.forums@gmail.com ,as I am posting this on several gaming/game forums.