Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Brutall Beatdown: Ep12 - What Makes You Happy?

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep55 - Quick Clears and Staying Busy

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account

Backseat Raid Leading: Ep13 - Managing Morale

10+ Year Old Account
    Wocky returns to his roots with a more informative, less fumbling "Quick Peek" video format - he looks as Reus and gives his opinion, experience on the 1~2 hours of gameplay he has experienced. The video format is shorter with more commentary and information than previous videos. Hope you Enjoy.

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep56 - Last Minute Show and Tell

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    After speaking with LethalFrag near the end of his 2 year livestream challenge, I decided to embark on the same quest of streaming everyday for 2 years for a minimum of 3 hours, beginning at 6pm EST. I am 28 days in and still love interacting with people of the community and new viewers. So far during this challenge, I have completed first playthroughs of Final Fantasy IX, Super Meat Boy, I Wanna Be The Guy, and am now working on I Wanna Be The Boshy. I have staple games that I play when I need a break from the game I am currently trying to complete which are The Binding Of Isaac, Hearthstone, and Spelunky.

You can find me on Twitch. I am always happy to share a positive experience and love entertaining everyone. Thank you all who stop by!

Here is a VoD of the Spider in Boshy scaring the crap out of me!
    Host of the 2 Year Livestream Challenge http://www.twitch.tv/inexpensivegamer Gaming like the cheap asshat I am

10+ Year Old Account

Hey everyone,

I just finished up my first video for my new YT channel and could use some feedback! Any and all comments are accepted, as long as they pertain to the video and what you liked/how it can be improved!

There's also a special giveaway included, all you have to do is check it out for more instructions on how to win!

Thanks again everyone!

- DoggishDays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dinRl3Alds
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep58 - Update On RMG/CRL

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account

Welcome to Brutalltopia: Mission Accomplished

- - - Updated - - -

complete first play through of Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs can be found on my youtube channel, please suggest new games to play!

Backseat Raid Leading: Ep13 - Loot Systems Part 1

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Load-Out - A fast paced Action Shooter F2P game

10+ Year Old Account

Some Star Wars video for you today
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch