Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Calling All WoW Leaders

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account
    Channel Update: One Year Later - Wocky gives advice, tips for YouTubers, reflects back on the last year,
    shares his experience, his mistakes, his regrets and talks about the channel future as well as future mmo's
    and other content he intends to display

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    ARCHEAGE - Probably destined to become "the" best sandbox MMO the West has seen. From the original makers of Lineage,
    Wocky looks at this game in a "let's play" format. Currently, 2 more episodes recorded and still to be uploaded!

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep91 - My Good Mood

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account
    More of ArcheAge alpha gameplay footage:

Hey!

Im new to the twitch streaming and Youtube videos, but I wanted to give it a go to impart my rage and "wisdom" (or lack there of) onto everyone!

Here is the latest one today, straight into the middle of the Diablo 3 action, where me and 3 friends are wizzing through the first act!

Check out my Twitch channel!!

Highlights of which are on my Youtube channel!!

And Follow me on Twitter for all updates!!

Deleted

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep92 - What Content?

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode #03 of ArcheAge alpha footage - two more to come, BUT after that going to focus less on
    "let's play" style of play and more on features & guides

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode #04 of ArcheAge - we get a cute baby foal pet! We feed it and it becomes a mount!

If You Build It... They Will Come...

10+ Year Old Account
    #1 - Get quest to obtain pet
    #2 - Nurture pet
    #3 - Feed pet
    #4 - play with pet
    #5 - pet grows up into mount
    #6 - pet becomes mount - that you and your friend can ride together!

Deleted

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep93 - Motivational Quote

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Hai there! I make WoW Banners and shizz @ Soulreaze Twitch

Feel free to request a free banner @ My Website

Gonna stream BIG @ 11.00 PM +1 CEST. tomorrow! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Wocky browses various gaming forums for interesting nerd rages, forum QQ's, news, updates and asks your opinion?

NOTE: THIS VIDEO IS NOT ABOUT ME TROLLING AND/OR CAUSING FIGHTS! SHEEEEEZ.

I the original meaning of the word, I am "trolling" the forums for interesting posts. ie - I am sifting through hundreds of posts looking for the interesting - ie - like "trolling" for fish, the slang of "trolling" for girls at a bar.

Last edited by theWocky; 2014-04-18 at 06:27 PM.

Backseat Raid Leading: Ep20 - How To Apply To A Progression Guild

10+ Year Old Account